Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Got my JDM bumper... NOT!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2006, 04:35 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by elhalisf
i know you have a good reputation and i was never doubting that. when i said
"Calvin's last reply was just the same excuse over again. " you where giving excuses as to why it took YOU so long to get the fedex claims check. What Yur seems to question is store POLICY in handling damaged packages, not your hard work in trying to get the issue resolved.
In my opinion, you where supposed to refund him the money as soon as you received the bumper back.
i know how a damaged claim package works, and i know how lengthy it can be, but since i chose that company to ship the box, i should be put through the hassles (not ony the work of filing the claim, but also waiting for the claims check) of getting the money back.
yeah i didn't get the damaged bumper back until last week (FedEx claim dept got it first and then sent it back to me) which took more than 2 weeks.
Old Nov 16, 2006, 04:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UPS stands for u people suck!!!
Old Nov 16, 2006, 04:42 PM
Evolved Member

this suit is black............................................. .............NOT!
Old Nov 29, 2006, 08:29 AM
Yur
Evolving Member

UPDATE: Gruppe-S received the damaged bumper back on the 22nd. I opened a BBB complaint and a UPS rep called me with a million excuses. It is the 29th and Guppe-S still will not give me a refund. They are holding it against their UPS claim and this is very frustrating.
Old Nov 29, 2006, 09:40 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Yur
UPDATE: Gruppe-S received the damaged bumper back on the 22nd. I opened a BBB complaint and a UPS rep called me with a million excuses. It is the 29th and Guppe-S still will not give me a refund. They are holding it against their UPS claim and this is very frustrating.
And it's also illegal and immoral. Call your credit card company and it will be taken care of asap. They can not hold your refund while they are waiting on UPS to pay out the insurance on THEIR damaged package. They shipped the package, they paid the insurance on said package through THEIR UPS Account. They are responsible to send you the refund whether they get an insurance pay out from UPS or not. This is total BS
Old Nov 29, 2006, 10:01 AM
Evolving Member

what if gruppe-s didn't pay for the extra fee for insurance...i know the first 100 dollars of valuve if free and an additional fee is charged per 100. damn...this sucks ***... i got my bumper from gruppe-s too and it came in litterally one day, but i got grey hound to ship it. it was in minty condition! no dents on the box whatsoever. greyhound was even open on sunday night to my surprise. ordered saterday recieved sunday! top notch service by grey hound i guess and for gruppe-s....i wouldn't expect such poor customer service. apparently everyone is pointing fingers, but gruppe-s has the authority to give u a full refund and should assume responsibility on your part. this should be a battle between gruppe-s and up-s haha. c'mon gruppe-s!?!!....this thread is getting hit up a bunch of times. if i was in that company i'd expect my business to go down significantly if they're just ignoring threads such as these.
Old Nov 29, 2006, 10:14 AM
Evolved Member

this suit is..NUT! BLLAYK!

Weren’t a lot of people having problems getting their jdm bumpers shipped with greyhound? What is it that no shipping company is capable of shipping them correctly?...or is it that no one packs them correctly?

About a month ago I heard a loud bang on my front door and then a truck pull away. I opened the door and found a DHL box containing a cell phone I order. Judging by how quickly the truck pulled away after hearing the bang, the guy must have tossed it from a good distance.