Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

New Autoweek!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2003, 12:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by jfh

Shiv,

Now if you can just get an exhaust system shipped to me here on the east coast in sufficient time to install before your arrival on the 24th, I'll be golden! Spoke to Bret a week ago Friday, and Ken on Thursday, who said delivery deadline from your fabricator was for the 16th. Called on the 16th at 4:30 PM PST to check but you guys had already switched over to answering machine. I'll call first thing on Monday. Still time to 2d day air the system and have it installed prior to Dyno Day at Altered Atmospheres (24 May) so you can install and tune the XEDE.

Lastly, are you using stock air filter element or someting different?
I've been in LA for the last week (still am, in fact). But, according to my guys, there shouldn't be any problem with shipping out exhausts on Tuesday for delivery on Thursday. I'll be shipping out the XEDEs as well (with instructions and base maps) so that can be installed before I get there as well. As for intake, keep the stock filter as it's been shown to work just fine and filter very well.

See you guys next week!

Cheers,
shiv

Last edited by shiv@vishnu; May 18, 2003 at 01:07 PM.
Old May 18, 2003, 10:06 PM
jfh
Evolved Member

Originally posted by shiv@vishnu

I've been in LA for the last week (still am, in fact). But, according to my guys, there shouldn't be any problem with shipping out exhausts on Tuesday for delivery on Thursday. I'll be shipping out the XEDEs as well (with instructions and base maps) so that can be installed before I get there as well. As for intake, keep the stock filter as it's been shown to work just fine and filter very well.

See you guys next week!

Cheers,
shiv
Looking forward to it. I'll call the shop tomorrow and complete transaction.

Will the turbo-back be ready or just the cat-back?

Thanks,
Old May 19, 2003, 05:42 PM
jfh
Evolved Member

Originally posted by shiv@vishnu

See you guys next week!

Cheers,
shiv
Shiv,

Placed the order today with Brett for 2d day delivery. He said that you were still in LA and still working on the instructions. If they are not ready for inclusion at the time of shipping, please PM me with them.

Did baseline run at Altered Atmospheres today (240 HP, 251.3 TQ) so I have a reference for the Stage Zero XEDE tuning on Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing you then.