Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Who actually has a Great dealer?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2006, 04:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dave Mac
York Mitsubishi in York, PA FTW

Dave Mac
FTW +1.. when it comes time to do any serious service/work on my car at the dealership, I will drive 120 miles to go there (assuming it's running..)
Old Dec 2, 2006, 05:48 AM
Bro

I should toss in a good word for Daytona Mitsubishi in Daytona Beach. It was a really easy buying experience. I pretty much bought my car over the phone and just went in and signed the papers and drove off.

They gave me exactly the deal I was looking for, and were resonable and respectful. I explained my budget and what I was willing to spend and they settled on really nice price.

I found a minor blemish on the car after I took it home and they handled it no questions asked. I also had a long talk with the service manager and he explained what you can and can't do to keep the warrantee intact. He also informed me to watch the brakes for paint peel and to call him if it happens and they would be replaced -- I didn't ask about it. They do allow intakes and exhausts but that is about it. The owner also owns a really gnarly highly modded EVO and they have a guy there that really knows how to work on them.

the only thing I didn't like was that the underbody was already sprayed with coating, and I had to clean some minor overspray from the inside of the rims, but then again it is an RS so it gives me some sound deadening.

I think I may have bought the last RS but they still have alot of IXs and MRs and they are eager to get rid of em so they are giving out as good a deals as you will find. I think they had my car on the lot three or four months.
Old Dec 2, 2006, 07:39 AM
Evolved Member

Fresno Mitsubishi has excellent customer service. They've been nothing but accomodating and friendly from day 1.