Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Who actually has a Great dealer?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2006, 08:45 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who actually has a Great dealer?

Alright, I know Mitsubishi is very bad in general as far as dealership warranty and customer service goes. However, I will give credit where credit is due. My dealer has been AWESOME!! He went out of his way to get me into my EVO IX MR. Don't know if he was just trying to clear out his lot, but he compromised and made the deal happen. I got $500 over invoice, and he personally introduced me to the only guy that they will let work on my EVO for service. Joe Ricci Mitsubishi in Dearborn, Mi. We always hear when dealers suck, that's why I think it's so important to point out when they don't. If your in metro detroit and thinking of buying an EVO, I highly recommend giving this dealer a shot. And NO , I don't work there! Just a satisfied customer. I think it might be a good idea to start a thread in order to point out Good Dealerships/experiences so fellow Evom patrons can possibly avoid all these typical ones.
Old Nov 28, 2006, 08:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
*** crickets chirping ***
Old Nov 28, 2006, 08:48 PM
Evolved Member

I personally never had a bad experience with Freehold mitsubishi here in New Jersey! I have bought three evos from them and they always give me good deals!
Old Nov 28, 2006, 08:54 PM
Evolving Member

Grava mits in Medford (near boston). Kind with the warranty and even did some real nice bodywork after a tow truck inadvertently removed my door.
Old Nov 28, 2006, 10:36 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm hoping to have some good news from the Rice Mitsubishi dealership service shop here. So far, there has only been one sales rep that has given me the time of day when I'm on the lot (looking at the IX), can't say anything positive about the rest of the sales staff.
Old Nov 28, 2006, 10:39 PM
Account Disabled

San Rafael Mistubishi in San Rafael, CA. Their fleet manager/internet sales manager dude, Chris, is one of the coolest dudes I've ever bought a car from. Their service is also top notch. They went above and beyond on my 30k mile service. Even asked if I wanted them to slap on those "AWD" sticker on the fenders so tow truck drivers use a flat-bed. They also have a performance shop, proffesional tuner and an AWD dyno. In fact "SRM" did the tune on that Robispec Evo in SCC a few months back. Nevermind that it blew a head. They do Evo owners right from cradle to grave!
Old Nov 29, 2006, 02:19 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Charleston Mitsubishi is supposedly very good (as far as the service manager goes).
Old Nov 29, 2006, 03:53 AM
Evolved Member

Schaller Mistu in New Britain...awesome service manager (DRAGIN on these boards)
Old Nov 29, 2006, 04:38 AM
Evolved Member

I never really gave my Dealership a chance to screw me. I was 100% happy with the buying process but I knew the guy I was dealing with. At first I let them do my oil changes but after a paying 60 dollars a couple times and it taking 1.5 hours I quickly dumped that. The only warranty work I tried for was approved -- dead PS pump.

BTW This is Lester Raines Mitsu located in South Charleston, WV.

After reading so many stories on here I decided to have my clutch installed at Buschur Racing. I thought it would be better to not have my warranty voided in case I ever wanted to sell the car (which will never happen lol) If anything DID happen I would have the car put on a flatbed and sent to BR. It's an extra 225 miles intead of using the dealer but I wouldn't lose sleep over wondering if the job gets done right.
Old Nov 29, 2006, 04:48 AM
Evolving Member

York Mitsubishi in York, PA FTW

Dave Mac
Old Nov 29, 2006, 04:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Keffer Mitsubishi in Huntersville's service department makes them great. Sales, ehh but, their service manager Tom is awesome.
Old Nov 29, 2006, 10:08 AM
Evolved Member

outside of the US ..
modded and still under warranty ! ..
Old Nov 29, 2006, 01:16 PM
Evolved Member

Executive Mitsubishi in New Bedford, MA.

Tell Kathy I sent you
Old Nov 29, 2006, 01:25 PM

Key Mitsubishi in Milford CT has been good to me so far....
Old Nov 29, 2006, 01:30 PM
Evolving Member

Jeff Wyler in Cincinnati Ohio seems to be good I'm getting my calipers replaced next week