Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

pretty sure i just got f*cked

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2006, 08:49 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AutobonEvo
i hope so!

Good luck Bro!.......I hope this %$*hole gets it good!

Good news on getting your money back

+1 on filing a claim with PayPal....its a PIA but it will F him up in the long run.....

You should also consider sending his cell # and info to his former place of emplyment so that they can hound him too!

Sick Speed
Old Dec 1, 2006, 09:25 AM
Evolved Member

why isnt it a rule that when you are selling a product on here that you have to post a pic of the product, and next to the product is your screen name and the date? like this

Old Dec 1, 2006, 09:30 AM
Evolved Member

ok so i just talked to mistu where he use to work. There filing a huge suit against this kid. Hes been stealing a ton of parts from the dealership, and using other people credit card numbers to pay his cell phone and other bills!!!! there going to file a huge suit against him. The lady i spoke with said there missing ALOT of parts. She said when they tried calling his cellphone had been shut off, so i gave them the number i had and it worked. They were very apperciative....but wouldnt give me a free tcase ahaha i tried!

Last edited by AutobonEvo; Dec 1, 2006 at 09:34 AM.
Old Dec 1, 2006, 09:32 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by AutobonEvo
ok so i just talked to mistu where he use to work. There filing a huge suit against this kid. Hes been stealing a ton of parts from the dealership, and useing other poeple crediut card numbers ot pay his cell phone and other bills!!!! they filling a huge suit against him.

LOL +1

Glad to hear the thief is getting what he deserves.
Old Dec 1, 2006, 09:34 AM
Evolved Member

sadly, it would be pretty easy to just get a pic from somewhere and post it, even photoshop it if needed... if you're determined to rip someone off
Old Dec 1, 2006, 09:38 AM
Evolved Member

contact the Mods on here as well, they need to be fully aware of his actions and can suspend his account. the great thing too is they can block him by ip address, so no matter how many accounts he tries to make he'll be banned. sorry to hear about this.

oh yes, you can also file a complaint with the FBI and their internet fraud dept. i'd also contact the police dept in his area and let a detective know about his thefts.
Old Dec 1, 2006, 09:45 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Damn! That kid is ****ed!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 1, 2006, 09:53 AM

hahaha sounds like he is getting what he deserves. glad to hear that you'll be getting some kind of compensation ^_^
Old Dec 1, 2006, 09:58 AM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
I ahte theives, I truely believe that even in this modern society they need to be beaten into the streets and then have their manhood extracted along with a Hand or two. No death, we need the deformed unit as a walking example.
Old Dec 1, 2006, 10:01 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sorry to hear , but glad you got your money back.
Old Dec 1, 2006, 10:03 AM
Evolved Member

Similar situation happened to myself and about 6 or 7 other EvoM members; and we all made claims on Paypal over the internet, and we all got reimbursed. So definatly try that is your CC doesn't work...
Old Dec 1, 2006, 11:10 AM
Evolving Member

Careful about "thinking" you got your dough back.

I had a shop build a SHO motor for me several years back. The short version is they made a mistake (which they admitted to) that caused the motor to burn oil but said: "We're a thousand miles away... what are you gonna do about it (chuckle)?".

I had Visa charge it back ($7K) and thought I was good. I'd fully doco'd the sitch (at least 5 letters). Several months later I got a bill from Visa w/ the 7 large added back. After a phone call they said: "We got a letter from the shop refuting your claim so we're reinstating the charge.". I saw the letter he sent - it was one paragraph saying something like: "The customer is unreasonable and he's not telling the truth.". All of my doco meant nothing and I had to pay. I still owe that guy a beatin' (SHO SHOPPE in Huntington Beach, CA).

As for Paypal, don't get me started. Their promise is worthless - I got played and they did absolutely nothing to help me.
Old Dec 1, 2006, 11:34 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by cj8718
As for Paypal, don't get me started. Their promise is worthless - I got played and they did absolutely nothing to help me.
I don't know...

I use paypal when paying for ebay auctions, and they helped me out a couple times when I run into a bad/unreliable seller. That said, I've used paypal only for auctions, so I don't know if they offer similar protection outside of ebay.

Good luck getting this sorted out though! Sounds like this guy is gonna get his real soon...
Old Dec 1, 2006, 03:24 PM
sk8

Post his phone #. Phone blizt ftw.
Old Dec 1, 2006, 03:52 PM

This really sucks. I had this problem with my transfer case. So i bought one of ebay for $780 from someone. Turns out when i took it to get it installed that it wouldn't fit my Evo because it's an 05 and the transfer case that i brought is only for 03 and 04. I was pissed! Now i am selling it on Ebay for $650.