Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Florida's 1000+ HP Evo for sale?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2006, 06:49 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The car is absolutly amazing to see in person. A ton of passion went into the design and execution of this build. Its a true street car that fires up every time and can be driven anywhere. With the right fuel in the tank and the boost turned up, there isnt much that could touch it on the highway. With the boost turned up and launching from a dead dig (even with the right tires) this car would be a handfull to drive and most people would not be able to handle it. It has set the bar for performance in an Evo 8 which will be hard to equal in a streetable package. Is it practical? WHO CARES!!!!!

Good luck with the sale. I sure hope she finds a great home.
Old Dec 4, 2006, 07:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 9sec240
The car is absolutly amazing to see in person. A ton of passion went into the design and execution of this build. Its a true street car that fires up every time and can be driven anywhere. With the right fuel in the tank and the boost turned up, there isnt much that could touch it on the highway. With the boost turned up and launching from a dead dig (even with the right tires) this car would be a handfull to drive and most people would not be able to handle it. It has set the bar for performance in an Evo 8 which will be hard to equal in a streetable package. Is it practical? WHO CARES!!!!!

I agree. Some ppl just gotta hate.

Also if someone buys it and doesn't like the color or wing or whatever. Change it to suit your taste. Bottom line for the price he is asking for that car compared to what it cost him to build. It is a bargin.

Good luck with the sale.
Old Dec 4, 2006, 08:44 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 9sec240
It has set the bar for performance in an Evo 8 which will be hard to equal in a streetable package. Is it practical? WHO CARES!!!!!

I wouldn't exactly call a dyno number "performance" This car has never seen the track.

Now, personally I wouldn't buy this car, I would have to change too many things on it. I think why some people are "hating" is because most of us would love to have the means to build a car like this, and then never making a single trip down the track, and is for sale within a few months of it's completion. It just seems like waste.

Having said that, I hope someone buys it who can appreciate it for what it is. I doubt it will ever be faster than a 2.0L/42R, but it is impressive none the less.

Good luck with the sale.
Old Dec 4, 2006, 10:43 PM
Evolving Member

Nice car. Anyone know what kind of side skirts those are?
Old Dec 4, 2006, 11:57 PM
Evolving Member

i apppreciate all the postive post, this car has been my pride and joy since day one and its really hard for me to let go, but i rather sell it to some one who would use it to its full potential
Old Dec 5, 2006, 03:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It is quite incredible in person and I have seen it in action and it definitely holds up to its claims
Old Dec 5, 2006, 04:07 PM
Evolving Member

Could yah just imagine wakin up xmas morning and seeing that beauty in your driveway with a bow on it? Please santa, I've been good, I swear!! (crosses fingers behind back)