Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Florida's 1000+ HP Evo for sale?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2006, 09:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by donmeca2020
all the cars that guy listed, i have not seen any but, the boosted busa, and the lingerfelt vette. yes we do have some serious tuners down south. as for the guy selling the car, i might have met him i believe he's some young 17 yr old kid whos parents bought him all the mods and sent it to AMS. imo it was all a waste of money if your gonna end up selling it.
here's some FL high end tuners for you:

Renntech Inc Mercedes performance
1369 N Killian Dr
Lake Park, FL 33403
www.renntechmercedes.com

Heffners Performance TT Vipers,TT Lamborghinis,TT Ford GT's,TT Ferraris
4396 Indepence Court
Sarasota, FL 34234
www.heffnersperformance.com
Old Dec 3, 2006, 09:45 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Jax419
Didnt this car just get finished like earlier this year? I dont get it either, why people put all this money into a car and then sell it like a couple of months later..oh well bad *** car though!
Probably because it runs like ****. This happens all the time in the car world, it seems. Dude X shells out huge $$$ on some ridiculously expensive/high HP setup and then it suddenly goes up for sale a month or two after it's done. Either someone put himself into serious credit card debt or the car's a dog/broken and he wants out.
Old Dec 4, 2006, 07:06 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think the car is utterly hideous the stickers, the two tone paint, the nasy front end, wing, etc etc. Even the setup sucks! Total 100% waste of money IMO, but it is also very obvious that this family has serious serious cash to just blow 100K on there barely 20yr old son. He's just a rich kid to him or should I say his family this is just a drop in the hat.

It's no different that Joe's TT GT that just did 1453WHP!!!! That's great and it too has over 100K in the car over above the 150K price tag. It's supposed to be dominating at that price just like a 2 Million $$ house in most markets is supposed to be estate like. It takes the fun out of it IMO when you start dumping this kind of money into vehicles. It becomes who has the most cash easily duplicated by anyone with the coin.

If I had millions it would just be another build to me too good luck to rich Anthony maybe all of us naysayers are just a little jealous too???
Old Dec 4, 2006, 07:13 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Jasil
I think the car is utterly hideous the stickers, the two tone paint, the nasy front end, wing, etc etc. Even the setup sucks! Total 100% waste of money IMO, but it is also very obvious that this family has serious serious cash to just blow 100K on there barely 20yr old son. He's just a rich kid to him or should I say his family this is just a drop in the hat.

It's no different that Joe's TT GT that just did 1453WHP!!!! That's great and it too has over 100K in the car over above the 150K price tag. It's supposed to be dominating at that price just like a 2 Million $$ house in most markets is supposed to be estate like. It takes the fun out of it IMO when you start dumping this kind of money into vehicles. It becomes who has the most cash easily duplicated by anyone with the coin.

If I had millions it would just be another build to me too good luck to rich Anthony maybe all of us naysayers are just a little jealous too???
Where can I read about the latest info on the Ford GT?
Old Dec 4, 2006, 07:27 AM
Evolving Member

Impressive car to say the least...

I too would downgrade though....
Old Dec 4, 2006, 08:19 AM
Evolved Member

where is the dyno graph?
Old Dec 4, 2006, 10:41 AM
Evolving Member

Ok lets get a few things straight, this is the first time iv seen this thread. The car has never raced at the track or on the street since ive gotten it back from ams, whoever buys it will have that privallege. The power ban on the car is verysimilar to that chris black evo in boost by 5000 and spool to 8600.. We had this turbo custom made and is still considered a prototype. AMS tried another GT45 on the gold widebody and the turbo wouldnt produce the same power that mine did within the same power band. As far as people critizing the way the car looks, keep it to yourself, this isnt evo show and shine, this is a thread about the car being for sale.Pictures, not matter what camera you use, do not do this car justice, you really have to see it in person to appreciate it. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me, ill will be more then happy to answer them.

Last edited by evolved69; Dec 4, 2006 at 01:22 PM.
Old Dec 4, 2006, 11:33 AM

WoW, I like the car. Congrats on the Build! Like it or not its an accomplishment, and he is the only one to do it so far.
Old Dec 4, 2006, 11:38 AM

ugly wing
Old Dec 4, 2006, 01:22 PM
Evolving Member

thanks..
Old Dec 4, 2006, 03:13 PM
Evolved Member

I find this car strangely compelling, actually. Yeah, it's very conspicuous with the stickers, body kit, carbon fiber, etc. But really, it is a startling achievement. However, it seems as though the only thing I could ever use it for would be bragging rights. How well would it really do on the track in the twisties? And I could never drive it as a daily driver. In fact, it would never see a public street. Can you imagine getting pulled over in California and hearing "I'd like to take a look under your hood, sir. I have reason to suspect that you may have illegal modifications".
Old Dec 4, 2006, 03:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by joeymia
Where can I read about the latest info on the Ford GT?
I would post a link, but am in a rush. Go to svtperformacne.com and search for Joe's GT. It did 1250whp on twin gt35R's then 1453whp with a little juice. Currently the car is recieving twin 42R's and the goal is a minimum of 1500whp on boost alone.
Old Dec 4, 2006, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by BOOOST ALMIGHTY
WoW, I like the car. Congrats on the Build! Like it or not its an accomplishment, and AMS are the only ones to do it so far.
Fixed.
Old Dec 4, 2006, 05:01 PM
Evolving Member

ya ams did build it and i guess they paid to have it built to....
Old Dec 4, 2006, 05:18 PM
Evolved Member

wow....i see some of us drank some haterade before we replied on this thread...

Goodluck with your sale man....thats a sick *** car...

Quick Reply: Florida's 1000+ HP Evo for sale?