Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

bad transfer case & wrong fluid = good court case?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2006 | 04:50 PM
Evolved Member

Good Point smoke

Originally Posted by smokedmustang
You got a problem, if you want to commit insurance fraud, and send someone up a creek, so you get your car fixed for free. I am really ashamed of this attitude you have, like you want someone to pay your way for beating on your car. Others put "other" fluid in the TC, and are fine with it. I used to have Redline in it. I think you should actually be ashamed of your self. I damn sure would be! Maybe we should send this post to the small claims court. I think their MAX they have before them is cases for 3K and below. I got to call you a tool here bro! What if that was a members family shop who did it, and they are struggling to make ends meet. God dam, GROW UP and face the music!
Old Dec 16, 2006 | 10:57 PM
Evolved Member

Umm I do not use Diaqueen, I use Royal Purple in my Tcase, and that has not caused my Tcase to whine yet. Are you sure it was not from the way you launched? Even though the Tcase is capable of handling much more power then you have, anything is possible.