Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

My Road Trip to AMS

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2006, 12:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dont Try To Run
Hey bro, its Tj from AIM. lol, i finally got around to reading all 9 pages of this... I feel for you. You want to do something tomorrow maybe? Im free tomorrow afternoon and night. its gonna be a little weird picking up a guy ive never met though, lol. ill bring a friend though that drives a 2002 Audi and is in love with Evos too... sound good? Talk to you on AIM later, i work till 9 though. later

Tj
tj's going to be playing the lead roll in the next saw movie. watch out
Old Dec 18, 2006, 12:49 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Gary 805
yeah i cruise through the ridge for the haters. show them how ligit life can be. that and my cousin lives in the apartments on top of the ridge the ones they just built. i lived off of kenosia by the post office back behind the toys R us. i know its not the best living but i have moved up since then. iam sure an electronics engineer would not be in those living conditions. but hey its where i came from and you cant forget that.
those new condos are so outta place, id keep my evo in a garage every night if I lived there, its soo nice but not in the neighborhood with the best rep

new pic!

Last edited by MTRJunior; Dec 18, 2006 at 12:53 PM.
Old Dec 18, 2006, 01:55 PM
Evolved Member

man the front bumper should be covered under insurance..
Old Dec 18, 2006, 02:15 PM
Evolved Member

Great thread, by the way theres a great titty bar (heavenly bodies) about 3 min from AMS on Elmhurst rd past the highway!!!!$10 buck to get in and FREE domestic beer and food!!!
Old Dec 18, 2006, 02:27 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by jamevo8
Great thread, by the way theres a great titty bar (heavenly bodies) about 3 min from AMS on Elmhurst rd past the highway!!!!$10 buck to get in and FREE domestic beer and food!!!
thanks, i wish though. I think im gonna have to save that for the next trip when im 21
Old Dec 18, 2006, 02:32 PM
Evolved Member

In that case on Lawrence and Pulaski theres the Admiral Theatre 18 to get in! fully nude no alchohol $25. to get in the door. Its about 20 min from where your at
Old Dec 18, 2006, 02:33 PM
Evolved Member

Man If I didnt have to work Id love to show a couple fellow evom members a good time in chicago
Old Dec 18, 2006, 02:39 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by jamevo8
Man If I didnt have to work Id love to show a couple fellow evom members a good time in chicago
thanks man, sounds like you know all the fun around here , im kinda interested in the "admiral" theatre now lol
Old Dec 18, 2006, 02:39 PM
Evolved Member

man what you need to go do is go down to the navy base and mess with those girls man. theve been in boot camp for like 9 some weeks and there feenin' man. and thats whats up. plus you know there all clean haha they all get tested in the process. go do it man!
Old Dec 18, 2006, 02:43 PM
Evolved Member

Wtf?

Are you guys still sittin in that hotel? You're an embarrassment to EVO owners everywhere!!

Go downstairs and get on that little white bus in my picture. Tell the nice man behind the wheel to take you to the Airport. Ask somebody there how to get on the "Blue Line" do it, bring $4 for the round trip. I have made a few circles in red on the map for you to start with, plan on being there the full day. Don't be a dead *** all your life.
Attached Thumbnails My Road Trip to AMS-map.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old Dec 18, 2006, 02:50 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by MTRJunior
[SARCASM] More good news! [/SARCASM]

The good ol LaQuinta Inn hotel Im staying at has decided to start construction today. So Ive been hearing things being dropped and banged around sine 5 in the morning.
That La Qunita sucks big time

I would suggest you move down on higgins at the Hampton Inn - its walking distance to the big shopping mall and the large movie theater and gaming complax

Make the most of your down time - its a wonderful area
Old Dec 18, 2006, 02:51 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by cfdfireman1
Are you guys still sittin in that hotel? You're an embarrassment to EVO owners everywhere!!

Go downstairs and get on that little white bus in my picture. Tell the nice man behind the wheel to take you to the Airport. Ask somebody there how to get on the "Blue Line" do it, bring $4 for the round trip. I have made a few circles in red on the map for you to start with, plan on being there the full day. Don't be a dead *** all your life.
I agree - these guys must be trying to suprpass Borat in stupidity - it must be a giant hoax
Old Dec 18, 2006, 02:54 PM
Evolving Member

what a crazy trip...
Old Dec 18, 2006, 02:56 PM
Evolved Member

No hoax.

Originally Posted by DynoFlash
I agree - these guys must be trying to suprpass Borat in stupidity - it must be a giant hoax
I thought the same thing, just called AMS and it's all true. But what do you expect from a guy from CT?
Old Dec 18, 2006, 02:57 PM
Evolved Member

crazy trip.. but after its all said and done and your back home.. i guarantee you look back on it and do it all again if you had the chance.. getting away from home sounds like killer funn.. keep us updated!

Quick Reply: My Road Trip to AMS