Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

My Road Trip to AMS

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2006, 11:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cool iam on aim but only on the phone. iam kinda sketchy about the scene in danbury cause i knew how it got for a minute out there plus ive been out of the loop for a while.. hit me up ill be there around febuary 5-6 timeframe and there for awhile.

garyhibner1212 (aim)
garyhibner1212@yahoo.com (myspace)

ill keep in touch man cause its good to have people around.. i live off the danbury mall exit. i think its like 3 or something.?? its been awhile. exit 7? i know thats like the first exit going towards new milford? ohh man iam so out of the loop but i know what wendys your talking about its right next to the gas station and down the road from the subi dealer right??
Old Dec 17, 2006, 11:58 PM
Evolved Member

thats me.. haha well my car but you get the picture.

man last time i was in CT was when AXIS boardsports was still around.
Old Dec 17, 2006, 11:59 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Gary 805
cool iam on aim but only on the phone. iam kinda sketchy about the scene in danbury cause i knew how it got for a minute out there plus ive been out of the loop for a while.. hit me up ill be there around febuary 5-6 timeframe and there for awhile.

garyhibner1212 (aim)
garyhibner1212@yahoo.com (myspace)

ill keep in touch man cause its good to have people around.. i live off the danbury mall exit. i think its like 3 or something.?? its been awhile. exit 7? i know thats like the first exit going towards new milford? ohh man iam so out of the loop but i know what wendys your talking about its right next to the gas station and down the road from the subi dealer right??
yup that wendys

NICE CAR!
Old Dec 18, 2006, 12:05 AM
Evolved Member

I gotta move to CT!!! I'm not poor by any means, but all my friends from CT have so much money I'm jealous. Definitely more money there than here!!
Old Dec 18, 2006, 12:14 AM
Evolved Member

^ ya... no brainer. more money in CT than NC? apples n pot

atoes

Last edited by evrblazin; Dec 18, 2006 at 12:20 AM.
Old Dec 18, 2006, 12:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evrblazin
^ ya... no brainer. more money in CT than NC? apples n pot

atoes
Well, I've only lived in NC for a couple years. I'm from FL. From an area where there is a good amount of money as well.

I'm more pointing out that I'm surprised how much money people in CT seem to have.
Old Dec 18, 2006, 01:52 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SRTRaceR04
Well, I've only lived in NC for a couple years. I'm from FL. From an area where there is a good amount of money as well.

I'm more pointing out that I'm surprised how much money people in CT seem to have.
I just found something that worked for me online and I stuck with it, I could be making the same amount of money anywhere I live, all I need is internet and a phone. But yea, there is a lot of previlaged people in CT, some of them are ***** tho
Old Dec 18, 2006, 04:45 AM
Evolved Member

Ever see the movie"Ferris Bueller's Day Off"? Get the hell out or Arlington Heights and do what Ferris did. Cubs game is out but dewd go see the city.

http://metrarail.com/System_map/index.html

http://www.rtachicago.com/
Old Dec 18, 2006, 09:49 AM
Evolved Member

yeah theres way to many people that live off mom and dad in CT. Unless you live in the Ridge
Old Dec 18, 2006, 10:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Gary 805
yeah theres way to many people that live off mom and dad in CT. Unless you live in the Ridge
Lol, me and Junior FLY through the ridge every night going back up to his house..haha Where on Kenosia? My brother-in-law and sister used to live on kenosia...after the little bridge...next to the old hooker house!..lol
Old Dec 18, 2006, 10:46 AM
Evolving Member

I will think about your drive to AMS the next time I am complaining about it taking me an hour to get there!
Old Dec 18, 2006, 12:01 PM
Evolving Member

[SARCASM] More good news! [/SARCASM]

The good ol LaQuinta Inn hotel Im staying at has decided to start construction today. So Ive been hearing things being dropped and banged around sine 5 in the morning.
Old Dec 18, 2006, 12:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey bro, its Tj from AIM. lol, i finally got around to reading all 9 pages of this... I feel for you. You want to do something tomorrow maybe? Im free tomorrow afternoon and night. its gonna be a little weird picking up a guy ive never met though, lol. ill bring a friend though that drives a 2002 Audi and is in love with Evos too... sound good? Talk to you on AIM later, i work till 9 though. later

Tj
Old Dec 18, 2006, 12:04 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Dont Try To Run
Hey bro, its Tj from AIM. lol, i finally got around to reading all 9 pages of this... I feel for you. You want to do something tomorrow maybe? Im free tomorrow afternoon and night. its gonna be a little weird picking up a guy ive never met though, lol. ill bring a friend though that drives a 2002 Audi and is in love with Evos too... sound good? Talk to you on AIM later, i work till 9 though. later

Tj
This is fishy.... Sounds like a Michael Jackson street racing remix recreation to me. Haha jk.
Old Dec 18, 2006, 12:20 PM
Evolved Member

yeah i cruise through the ridge for the haters. show them how ligit life can be. that and my cousin lives in the apartments on top of the ridge the ones they just built. i lived off of kenosia by the post office back behind the toys R us. i know its not the best living but i have moved up since then. iam sure an electronics engineer would not be in those living conditions. but hey its where i came from and you cant forget that.

Quick Reply: My Road Trip to AMS