Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Thanks "Daniel" Buschur

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2006 | 04:07 AM
Evolving Member

My short term goal is to save up enough to ship my car from Dubai over to Buschur Racing, get cams, turbo kit, clutch, custom tune, etc done and sent back. Alternatively, I could try to get a job in the US, pay off my car here and get it shipped over (LHD) so I can continue driving it in the US, tuned by Buschur, of course.
Old Dec 27, 2006 | 04:32 AM
Evolved Member

Dan is the man I had cams,headstuds,clutch,fmic,etc all installed in one day and haven't had a problem since.
Old Dec 27, 2006 | 06:30 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evomojo
6speed,

your thread is the one that got me thinking about this, your in good hands. Dan may have his historic 4g63 converted pick up at the shop, check it out if it's there or he may have some pics.

Mike

I dropped off the car this morning at Buschur.

The first thing that impressed me about the shop was how clean and organized it was.

There red/orange wide-bodied Robispec time attack car was in the shop and looked so mean.

Dan mentioned his 4G63 pickup when I asked him what other cars he has.

About 8 others cars was what he said; impressive none the less.

Spoke to Dan for about 15 minutes and he tells me that at most it'll take 2 days
for the parts installation and AEM tune.

I didn't have a chance to snap any pics though.

I'll get some when I pic the car up.
Old Dec 27, 2006 | 06:39 AM
Former Sponsor

Should be moved to Vendor/Review.
Old Dec 27, 2006 | 06:39 AM
Evolved Member

enjoy your car bro you earned it
Old Dec 27, 2006 | 03:51 PM
Evolved Member

Dan is the guy you want working on your stuff when you want it done right as well as done fast.

Keith
Old Dec 28, 2006 | 08:11 AM
Account Disabled

WOW, 10.9 and then driving cross country all over the place. I'm impressed with Buschur as well as you my friend. I dont have the ***** to drive a 500whp car all over the place like that because I'd definitely break it. I just drive to hard for that. i woulda had to have it shipped.
Old Dec 28, 2006 | 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Steve@NoLimitmotors
WOW, 10.9 and then driving cross country all over the place. I'm impressed with Buschur as well as you my friend. I dont have the ***** to drive a 500whp car all over the place like that because I'd definitely break it. I just drive to hard for that. i woulda had to have it shipped.
Thanks Steve. To me that is one of the great things about our Evo's. The multi- personality of track car, drag car, street car. David built two great maps for the Ems so I have maximum safe fun at the track and 27.1 mpg on my long highway trips. It is a four door family car you know

Mike
Old Dec 29, 2006 | 08:53 AM
Former Sponsor

Daniel does not have a username on this site but, this thread was brought to his attention and he is very pleased to hear people praising him for his efforst in the evo community. Daniel would also lilke to let eveyone out there know that he is not the sole person who runs the service department here at Buschur's. Steve Risner is the other person who works very hard and diligently to get all your evo's needs done correctly and in a timely fashion. These two together are the best people that you would ever want to work on your evo's. So, from Daniel and Steve they would like to say thank you for your kind words and please let them know if there is anything they can do for you.
Old Dec 29, 2006 | 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Nick@Buschurs
Daniel does not have a username on this site but, this thread was brought to his attention and he is very pleased to hear people praising him for his efforst in the evo community. Daniel would also lilke to let eveyone out there know that he is not the sole person who runs the service department here at Buschur's. Steve Risner is the other person who works very hard and diligently to get all your evo's needs done correctly and in a timely fashion. These two together are the best people that you would ever want to work on your evo's. So, from Daniel and Steve they would like to say thank you for your kind words and please let them know if there is anything they can do for you.
Well Nick, since you asked........How about we get Daniel and Steve to travel around the country to different states and do installs. We should probably pick a test state to make sure this idea would work. How about, maybe.......Texas? (Mckinney specifically) Just a thought Nick, you know I'm always trying to help.

Mike
Old Dec 29, 2006 | 11:43 AM
Evolved Member

Holy **** that is fast. Very cool though