Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Another Evo Crashed.....

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2007, 08:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bluebyu36
dam they must of been moving for those injuries hope they are o.k.

Not necessarily had to be goin fast. That could be the result after only going 60mph. Don't underestimate the force of a tree.
Old Jan 3, 2007, 09:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Heres some pics of the accident i was in.. The owner of this Evo is the one who started this thread NOT the one in the accident this past weekend... I was sitting in the passenger side...
This is when we got hit by a 18yr old punk doing 60 in a 30 and the car was t-boned

Last edited by EVIL_EVO_VIII; Jan 3, 2007 at 09:37 AM.
Old Jan 3, 2007, 09:54 AM
Evolved Member

Makes me sick everytime I see them!

If someone wants to go and get some pics of Jeff's car. I have the address to the tow yard... I cant get out of work.
Old Jan 3, 2007, 04:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^^^Those pics of your red car are horrible. I remember hearing about that when it all happened. Crazy!

As for the update on Jeff, a friend of mine works for Lincare (healthcare equipment/oxygen), and they got a call for a delivery for a hospital bed to be sent to him along with a 4-leg walker, and a bed pan for his bathroom needs.

My friend whose name is Jeff also got to speak with Jeff and said he seemed like he was doing well. He will be getting released from the hospital tomorrow but will be laid up in bed for at least 3 months with the halo around his head and neck to keep everything secure.

It's crazy to hear all this since I just saw him the other day, but I Thank God it wasn't worse like paralyzed or even death. According to Jeff, the other car was red and the guy is still free!? I thought Ruben or someone say he got arrested, but if he did, Jeff doesn't know about it. Someone took pics of the car and was described as being cut in half if you look at it from the back! Not sure if the guy who took them is on this forum, but like someone else says, it's not important in comparison to Jeff's health.
Old Jan 3, 2007, 11:37 PM
Evolved Member

One of Jeff's friends....also named Jeff, who was in the back seat, received a lacerated spleen. Which is a major injury and could cause you to bleed to death if not treated immediately!
Thanks to the quick responce from Orlando's EMT's and Police...everyone survived and was treated soon after.
From what Justin , Jeff brother said, the accident wasn't far from our major trauma hospital...ORMC...ORLANDO REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER. SO that deff. help them.

Going to visit tomorrow when he gets out. Jose, MIguel, you going...?
Old Jan 4, 2007, 12:13 AM
Evolving Member

dam that sucks !!!
Old Jan 4, 2007, 12:23 AM
Evolving Member

wow man im sorry to hear about all this... hope your friend recovers well and fast!
Old Jan 4, 2007, 10:47 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jqturbo
^^^Those pics of your red car are horrible. I remember hearing about that when it all happened. Crazy!

As for the update on Jeff, a friend of mine works for Lincare (healthcare equipment/oxygen), and they got a call for a delivery for a hospital bed to be sent to him along with a 4-leg walker, and a bed pan for his bathroom needs.

My friend whose name is Jeff also got to speak with Jeff and said he seemed like he was doing well. He will be getting released from the hospital tomorrow but will be laid up in bed for at least 3 months with the halo around his head and neck to keep everything secure.

It's crazy to hear all this since I just saw him the other day, but I Thank God it wasn't worse like paralyzed or even death. According to Jeff, the other car was red and the guy is still free!? I thought Ruben or someone say he got arrested, but if he did, Jeff doesn't know about it. Someone took pics of the car and was described as being cut in half if you look at it from the back! Not sure if the guy who took them is on this forum, but like someone else says, it's not important in comparison to Jeff's health.
Good to hear hes doing better... I thought also that they caught the guy? Hopefully Jeff has full insurance coverage cause if not, things arent gona be very good, trust me! Specially that he had other ppl riding that were also injured...

I hope this guy gets caught(highly doubt it), but who knows? Im gona try to go visit him either at the hospital or when he gets home
Old Jan 5, 2007, 06:15 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by DRFTKNGG
...Going to visit tomorrow when he gets out. Jose, MIguel, you going...?
Give me a call bro! I definitely would like to.

Any further updates? Who's got the pics of the car??