Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Friendly reminder [Drive-by shooting]!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2007, 12:26 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am suprised that the Evo did not lose him. Must have been shot hella quick. ****ing Pu**y. Has to use a gun to fight. I hope the shooter gets aids and he has to suffer for the rest of his life. Better yet I hope he gets aids while he is rotting in jail. What a ****ing Pu**y!!!

I hope the driver is okay. I hope the salesman or passenger was able to get a good look on the shooter and car.
Old Jan 12, 2007, 12:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Damn that's crazy. Hope dude's alright. The news said the the SUV was a mitsubishi when it looked like a Nissan Murano to me.

Originally Posted by worksevo8
I hope the shooter gets aids and he has to suffer for the rest of his life. Better yet I hope he gets aids while he is rotting in jail. What a ****ing Pu**y!!!
That's f*cked up. Ya know karma's a b*tch for the shooter and you.

Last edited by evo 8 ya; Jan 12, 2007 at 12:37 PM.
Old Jan 12, 2007, 12:33 PM
Evolving Member

I am suprised that the Evo did not lose him. Must have been shot hella quick. ****ing Pu**y. Has to use a gun to fight. I hope the shooter gets aids and he has to suffer for the rest of his life. Better yet I hope he gets aids while he is rotting in jail. What a ****ing Pu**y!!!

I hope the driver is okay. I hope the salesman or passenger was able to get a good look on the shooter and car.
according to the report, the SUV swurve in front of them to the right lane and waited for them to pass by and then
Old Jan 12, 2007, 12:36 PM
Evolving Member

Damn, again I hope the worst possible death and heartache for the shooter, family, and everybody he ****ing knows.
Old Jan 12, 2007, 12:40 PM
Evolved Member

Damn, again I hope the worst possible death and heartache for the shooter, family, and everybody he ****ing knows.
You should think before you type, that is just ignorant as hell.
Old Jan 12, 2007, 12:42 PM
Evolving Member

What is so ignorant about wishing this on him and his family. You do not like it too bad. Go talk to the family of the kid that got shot!

I have had a homie die because of a P***y using a gun and not his fists.
Old Jan 12, 2007, 12:44 PM
Evolved Member

What is so ignorant about wishing this on him and his family. You do not like it too bad. Go talk to the family of the kid that got shot!

I have had a homie die because of a P***y using a gun and not his fists.
Just because the shooter is a coward and used a gun doesn't mean his fam and everyone he knows is a heartless *****.

Last edited by evo 8 ya; Jan 12, 2007 at 12:46 PM.
Old Jan 12, 2007, 12:54 PM
Evolving Member

I just want his family and friends to go through the same thing that I went through, and the friends and family of the person being shot are going through.

You do have a point, this just brings up bad memories. I never got a chance to say goodbye.
Old Jan 12, 2007, 12:57 PM
Evolved Member

I just want his family and friends to go through the same thing that I went through, and the friends and family of the person being shot are going through.

You do have a point, this just brings up bad memories. I never got a chance to say goodbye.

Two wrongs don't make a right man. Glad you see. I'm done.
Old Jan 12, 2007, 12:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Extas
Thank you for the explanation. I don't think that being a responsible driver will help when you come across someone that is irrational, but I appreciate being talked down to!
Extas, did you forget to take your medication today or did people pick on you while you were younger?
Old Jan 12, 2007, 12:58 PM
Evolving Member

I think its safe to say that the shooter made his own decision without his whole family and everyone he knows. yes, his family and friends will be affected by his action but the shooter or whoever is involve with him should take responsibilities for the consequences of his action.
Old Jan 12, 2007, 01:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evo 8 ya
Just because the shooter is a coward and used a gun doesn't mean his fam and everyone he knows is a heartless *****.
true... but they also say.."the apple never falls too far from the tree!"..
Old Jan 12, 2007, 01:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by westchester evo
More higher insurance rates.....I hope everyone is ok..
get bent
Old Jan 12, 2007, 01:30 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Carloverx
Extas, did you forget to take your medication today or did people pick on you while you were younger?
I was responding to his earlier post directed to me. Why are you attacking me?
Old Jan 12, 2007, 01:51 PM
Evolving Member

I am suprised that the Evo did not lose him. Must have been shot hella quick.
On the video it was saying this happened "at the height of rush hour traffic", so I doubt there was much room to maneuver. I don't understand road rage. It's traffic and we all have to get through it. Turn your radio on, sing along with the song and just deal with it. Maybe I find it easier to deal with traffic since that means more time I get to be in the driver seat of my dream car...

For those wishing ill on the shooter and/or his family, that's not cool. Road rage can happen to otherwise normal, well-adjusted individuals. It's a momentary loss of self-control and I am sure that when they calm down and realize what happened, the guilt they'll undoubtedly feel (along with the punishment they'll get from the criminal justice system) will be enough to make them sufficiently suffer for that moment of indiscretion.