Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Possible tranny upgrade from HKS?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2007, 03:28 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Possible tranny upgrade from HKS?

I was looking through some R&T articles while trying to get all the new info I could on the recently released up and coming GTR because I plan on getting one and came across this blip about them working on a tranny for the EVO... anyway anyone else hear or come across this info with more detail or is this going to be like the magic cams that there going to be coming out with like I saw at the '05 Sema show...

R&T article:

Hasegawa told us that the company's new supercharger is just the beginning of a number of new products to come from HKS in the near future. He hinted of a trick new gearbox for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, as well as other upgrade parts for the VQ35. He seems intent on keeping Japanese-car enthusiasts who are looking for more flair from their machines extremely busy. For more information on HKS, visit the company's website at www.hksusa.com.

Joe
Old Jan 30, 2007, 07:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They do have a upgraded gear set if that is what they were referring to.

Aaron