Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Idiot cut me off in the snow....so i t-boned him

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2007, 04:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ohh here we go again... another FJF contaminated thread.. lol im out b4 this one gets fugly!
Old Feb 3, 2007, 04:17 PM
Evolved Member

For a second there I thought it said you "t-bagged" him...
Old Feb 3, 2007, 04:29 PM
FJF
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by cloudy
No, you didnt. You stated your facts about the Advans, then continued to go on and flame every person who replied after you.
You mean I'm not allowed to explain my POV? There are plenty of mods on EvoM who do a great job. Please pardon my distain for a dubiously self-appointed guardian of propriety.

That is called Trolling and unnecessary posting/flaming.
1. Trolling is traditionally defined as starting a thread geared to garner a negative response. Usually, trolls never come back to participate and watch the fireworks from a far.

2. Who the f#ck are you to tell others how to post? You're purposefully initiating a conflict under the pretence of a disingenuous "Who, me?" defense. Leave me out of this.

Do you really believe by you being a smartass to every reply, that you are gonna make them see your point?
I say what I think and I don't need to ask your permission. Live with it.

No.
Thanks for answering for me

Once again that's called unnecessary flaming/posting.
Please see above.

See, now I have stated my point and intent for posting, and now I will move on.
What prevented you from moving on to begin with? Oh, that's right. The accusations of unnecessary posting/flaming don't apply to you.

Watch and learn.
AFAIK, it's impossible to lower one's IQ on a whim.

You're excused.
<gulp>
Old Feb 3, 2007, 04:33 PM
FJF
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DSMorBUST
ohh here we go again... another FJF contaminated thread.. lol im out b4 this one gets fugly!
Excuse me, I didn't attack anyone. Rewriting history for the sole purpose of landing a shot is nothing less than dishonest. Now, please let this discussion remain on topic.

PS. You don't even have an Evo, right?
Old Feb 3, 2007, 04:34 PM
Evolving Member

I put him on my ignore list. Give it a try. You still have to see his name, but you can't see him quote every single sentance of others that acknowledge him and then try to make feeble attempts to mock and ridicule them. It's unfortunate that we have to resort to this.

Why oh why isn't he banned yet? Come on mods.
Old Feb 3, 2007, 04:41 PM
FJF
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mmelmann
I put him on my ignore list.
Not again <sigh>! You supposedly put me on an ignore list, yet responded to my post some time later. Enough of the fairy tales and let's keep this thread on topic.
Old Feb 3, 2007, 04:47 PM
Evolving Member

The accident wasn't the OPs fault, but it also could have been potentially avoided if he had been running tires meant for those conditions.

Simply because he wasn't at fault in the accident doesn't mean he wasn't being an idiot.

Snow tires are there to make sure you don't get in an accident in the snow regardless of who is at fault.
Old Feb 3, 2007, 04:51 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by doccommando

Snow tires are there to make sure you don't get in an accident in the snow regardless of who is at fault.
So summer tires are made to keep you from getting in an accident in summer conditions... reguardless of who is at fault?

I'm not trying to start anything, I just don't agree to ridicule the OP for somebody else's accident. If he was driving a big semi equipped with snow tires... the same thing would have happened. Not everybody out there drives super agile sports sedans.

Last edited by Mmelmann; Feb 3, 2007 at 04:57 PM.
Old Feb 3, 2007, 05:41 PM
Evolving Member

Guys,

Eff lives for drama. His life is obviously devoid of any meaning so he manufactures what he can. THIS time he's the self-appointed DOT.

Jeezus Eff, don't you know it's time to "fold 'em"? I really want don't to make you look MORE stupid again.
Old Feb 3, 2007, 05:48 PM
FJF
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Turbo Kyle
Your an assclown
Originally Posted by boscoyo
But for the youth running the stop sign, the accident would not have occurred, assclown.
I just saw these posts. Is the identical pseudo-profanity a substitute for an actual argument? While the posts clearly illustrate a lack of cognitive capacity, I wish you guys would actually have something to say that didn't hinge on a wounded ego. I guess an intellectual thrust is out of the question.
Old Feb 3, 2007, 05:54 PM
Evolving Member

Guys, just write to the mods about this cancer. It needs to be cut off and does nothing but spread disease. I don't have to name any names for obvious reasons. Let's try to keep Evom a good place to come and talk.
Old Feb 3, 2007, 05:55 PM
FJF
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by cj8718
Guys,

Eff lives for drama. His life is obviously devoid of any meaning so he manufactures what he can. THIS time he's the self-appointed DOT.
Not again! I thought you bowed-out when you ran out of mindless clichés?

eezus Eff, don't you know it's time to "fold 'em"? I really want don't to make you look MORE stupid again.
While I'm humored by your comments, I wish you'd stop fishing for me. I can never understand how someone purposefully looks for an opportunity to be humiliated in public.
Old Feb 3, 2007, 05:59 PM
FJF
Evolved Member

Guys, just write to the mods about this cancer. It needs to be cut off and does nothing but spread disease. I don't have to name any names for obvious reasons. Let's try to keep Evom a good place to come and talk.
I put him on my ignore list.
What happened to you having me on ignore? Clearly, that was/is a lie. Really, why act tough? Just be genuine and honest, and let the chips fall where they may.
Old Feb 3, 2007, 06:07 PM
Evolving Member

I took you off to see what all the blank lines and commotion was all about. I found what I suspected and I got discusted again at what was happening.

It's funny that you assumed that I was talking about you. Just so you know, your actions have been noted and you may be seeing an incoming ban stick smack in your crystal ball.
Old Feb 3, 2007, 06:16 PM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by FJF
What happened to you having me on ignore? Clearly, that was/is a lie. Really, why act tough? Just be genuine and honest, and let the chips fall where they may.

No more off topic posts please. We are receiving too many complaints concerning your argumentative presence here . Either go to the OT forum where you will find lots of dance partners or do not post. Last warning.

Speedlimit....

Quick Reply: Idiot cut me off in the snow....so i t-boned him