Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Matching Recaro Child Seat

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2007, 02:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kr1s
Just make sure you see the weight and age limit of it. When they are tiny babies, they need that goofy one that keeps them locked in without movement so their head doesn't flop around...

My daughter is 18 months and about 25 lbs. So she is getting one soon...I just haven't found one at a good price. The other kids are older so they will be upset but oh well...She is the baby and gets spoiled.

On a side note, i have a 6 year old girl and an 18month and they share a room. We went to Rooms to go Kids and got them a new bedroom set. The wife picked out girlie stuff...But the baby went STRAIGHT TO THE RACE CAR BED!!!! I pulled her off of it after 30 minutes and she FREAKED! So, we know what she will be when she is older!

Congrats on the new addition.

kris

PS. Here is a LINK to a BABY car seat...just to give you an idea of the early options for the little one.
Yeah I Know I won't be able to use it for like a year or so, but I am excited. My first kid, a boy. I've been lookin for all the cool kid stuff I can find. Good call on the race car bed BTW.
Old Feb 10, 2007, 03:03 PM
Evolved Member

ive had my recaro baby seat for about a year now. its served me well.
Old Feb 10, 2007, 03:20 PM

I've had the recaro young sport about 2 months and I love it.. Its well worth $250.. I was actually impressed on how well this is built..
Old Feb 10, 2007, 03:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
thats great. itll make sure those kids know whats really important in life...fast cars!
Old Feb 10, 2007, 08:56 PM

We have the Recaro Young Sport and are very happy with it. We had to take it with us when we flew to Salt Lake and everyone of the airline attendants that picked it up commented on the fact that it was the heaviest car seat that they had seen. Our daughter has been in it since 12 months old and should be able to use it for a long time.

It does have better side impact protection than other seats....plus it is just so cool to have a matching Recaro seat for the kid!
Old Feb 10, 2007, 09:07 PM
Evolved Member

there was a thread on this a few months ago. its a great seat i have one of the old ones. i saw someone on evo m with a newer model recaro babyseat. it was a little diffrent from the ones on the top of the page. congrats on the new editions. and big thumbs up to all the guys who are man enough to be true dads to their kids.

any man can make a baby, takes a man to be a father.
Old Feb 10, 2007, 09:23 PM

That is awesome, my son would have loved that, he is now growing out of boosters though and cant wait until he is old enough to be in front!
Old Feb 11, 2007, 03:50 AM
Evolving Member

I've also got the Recaro Young Sport child seat in my car and my 19 month old son loves it ! It takes a minimum of 10 minutes for him to fall asleep when he gets in it !