Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

HKS Electronic Idle Stabilizer

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2007 | 06:27 AM
Evolved Member

Not to bring the thread of subject but anyone thats has any info on the HKS EIDS I was curious about whether it would help if you dont run a ISC or IACV what ever you want to call it. I run my car without one at the moment with the new 75mm BBK TB because FFTEC is currently waiting for the adapter plates.
Old Apr 11, 2008 | 06:21 AM

Question Still looking

Originally Posted by EVO316
well many people have been launching their evos consistanly. but of course the clutch and transer case will be the first to go. so many uprade the clutch, but as a previous evo owner you should know this.

the axels i don't know, but anything that takes abuse over time will eventually give.

oh and JTB that link was hilarious!! long time since ive seen that.
Thanks man. Will try.

Have you actually tried this on your car and made sure it works? You can see that a lot of guys tried different stuff in that same direction if you read this thread, and i'm not sure any of those ever work 100%

Does anyone that have an evo 9 have any suggestions, since they are the ones that seem to have that problem by default?