Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Beware...

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2007, 07:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dude im sorry to hear that, there are just some dicks out there and some of them own evos as well. but yea i wouldnt have fronted anyone that much money. i mean 20 bucks most no more then that. good luck with everything i feel you should post his real name and username on here so we can **** with him
Old Mar 18, 2007, 08:14 PM
Account Disabled

Dude if I gave someone $127 and they didnt pay it back I would do somthin drastic like fight or smash a window or somthin,and I tell you why cause that just put me $127 dollars farther away from getting more Evo parts!!!!!!!I mean that
Old Mar 18, 2007, 08:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah, you would be amazed at how expensive new head lights can cost. It would be enough (insurance or not) to recomp you for $127 + pain and agony. Sometimes a persons mind set can = vindication.
Old Mar 18, 2007, 08:33 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by cij911
Yeah he still is on the boards all the time...I will give him another day and then I will post all of his info. Then I will take another course and let Karma get him
Its been over 24 hours and I'm pretty sure you haven't been paid yet. Well, when are you going to post his info? Its pretty obvious a lot of people are ready to let this guy have it... all you have to do is post up.
Old Mar 18, 2007, 08:41 PM
Evolved Member

wtf did he do with the money for the tune? he had to have had it at the tune. my guess is you are out the money. Maybe karma will swing your way and jester will hook you up somehow next time around for taking care of the deadbeats debt
Old Mar 18, 2007, 08:55 PM
Account Disabled

Lets hang the basturd!!!!!!!
Old Mar 18, 2007, 10:07 PM
Evolved Member

dude im sorry to hear that, there are just some dicks out there and some of them own evos as well. but yea i wouldnt have fronted anyone that much money. i mean 20 bucks most no more then that. good luck with everything i feel you should post his real name and username on here so we can **** with him
Old Apr 5, 2007, 03:59 AM
Evolved Member

TTT for OCHO....Real name and address posted later today....I hope the Police have fun with him.

Yes I learned my lesson, it just really is disappointing how this scam went down...I sure do hope I see him at the track ...Either way I know he will get his....Karma baby...
Old Apr 5, 2007, 05:21 AM
Evolved Member

theft of services jestr should fry his ***.
Old Apr 5, 2007, 05:31 AM
Evolved Member

Well I hope that everyone on this board stays clear of scammers / thieves....
Old Apr 5, 2007, 06:29 AM
Evolving Member

hey i think your taking this over your head kid...

first of all, you shouldnt have payed for it! thats your mistake...
if the car was dynoed that DTM, mike should have talked with ocho and dealed with it, lots of people know him up in dc and he wouldnt do that! i know him personally and he is a great guy...

you must have misunderstood something or lying or something to get some money, i havent heard from him yet but i know something is wrong!

and its real immature for you guys to try to find his name out and address so you can **** with him! ....
Old Apr 5, 2007, 06:46 AM
Evolving Member

if he was as nice a guy as you claim him to be he would've already posted an apology or some sort of explanation. what he did is theft. if you're condoning stealing then that just speaks volume of your character and those you chose to surround yourself with.
Old Apr 5, 2007, 06:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
wow , what a jackass
Old Apr 5, 2007, 06:52 AM
Evolving Member

i dont know if he knows about this thread or not... ill talk with him later on
Old Apr 5, 2007, 06:53 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mracing5625
hey i think your taking this over your head kid...

first of all, you shouldnt have payed for it! thats your mistake...
if the car was dynoed that DTM, mike should have talked with ocho and dealed with it, lots of people know him up in dc and he wouldnt do that! i know him personally and he is a great guy...

you must have misunderstood something or lying or something to get some money, i havent heard from him yet but i know something is wrong!

and its real immature for you guys to try to find his name out and address so you can **** with him! ....
Well I would be happy to post all of Ocho's PMs....He has flat out lied and is a thief in my book. I have already spoken with the police and we are trying to determine if there are more crimes that he can be charged with before proceeding...

Quick Reply: Beware...