Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Just saw VIP showwing of TOO RICE TOO REDICULOUS... Go watch Finding Nemo instead

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2003, 03:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
man he could barely act in pleasantville
Old Jun 6, 2003, 04:03 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My critique of the movie....

The biggest problem I think is all these little fools in mom and dads cars or lil rice burners with $100 exhausts and American Racing Rims are going to cause ****, kill people and essentially all that bad press the racing community had a few years ago, right back into the spotlight. Exactly where we don't need it....copters, undercover po cars everywhere and idiots in Hondas and Acuras try to do "top speed" races on the hwy, when they know they only top out at 140 mph.

That's the problem, that and that damn skyline with Camaro racing stripes and NAWSSS, honestly those cars can produce in excess of 1000hp, can someone explain to me why Craig Lieberman, the head of the Import Racing Association can't afford to buy REAL parts for the Skyline and instead relies on 3 Bottles of NOS.....**** thats not cool, push a button to go, what is this batman and robin? The coolest thing to here on a car is the turbo spooling up to insane levels and then boom your gone...those are my issues with the movie that and the god awful interior of the EVO, like honestly I could have mad that interior look better with $2500 rather than the claimed $10,000 they spent on it....BLECHHH

Drive safe everyone....
Old Jun 6, 2003, 07:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i love spool, nice signature