Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

RnR Officially sold?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2007, 12:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ifarted2
RnR Racing vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);
Evolved Member
Personal Sales Rating: (25)

Drives: Black EVO 8

cage
I am really sorry you had a bad experience with you. Let me know if there is anything I can do to make it a little better. I am truly sorry it took so long. We were trying so hard to get everything completed as soon as possible. let me know, Ryan

I found this in my PM box

hey i remember the cage thread. I almost bought one but I knew it was to good to be true. Did you ever check to see if the welds from the cage you got matched up to the pictures of his personal car?
Old May 15, 2007, 05:21 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yep, Ryan was a scam artist.

I remember when I wanted to upgrade from a 35r to 37r. He tells me via PM that the 37r won't bolt up to the T3 manifold provided with the 35R kit. He then suggested that I sell my entire 35R kit and buy another full 37Rkit from him. I did some researching and found a thread where he specifically states that the 37R would Bolt up to the current T3 manifold.

So... I called precision and ordered the pt67dbb aka 37R. Bolted up without any issues...
Old May 15, 2007, 05:36 PM
Evolved Member

I had his RNR manifold and it was a very nice piece, extremely heavy compared to an SSAC manifold (I had both side by side). The PTE 50 trim seems fine too. A friend of mine bought his slip fit exhaust and it was very nice except that it hung a bit low for my comfort.

For Ryan to make it this long in Evom, he had to have been decent at one time. It seems he gave up and walked away screwing a bunch of people. It reminds me of a shop in Dallas called King Pin or how about that one shop in a Atlanta (that was in 04) that everyone thought was hot $h!t until that guy disappeared.

This happens over and over again.
Old May 16, 2007, 09:11 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoG8r
I had his RNR manifold and it was a very nice piece, extremely heavy compared to an SSAC manifold (I had both side by side). The PTE 50 trim seems fine too. A friend of mine bought his slip fit exhaust and it was very nice except that it hung a bit low for my comfort.

For Ryan to make it this long in Evom, he had to have been decent at one time. It seems he gave up and walked away screwing a bunch of people. It reminds me of a shop in Dallas called King Pin or how about that one shop in a Atlanta (that was in 04) that everyone thought was hot $h!t until that guy disappeared.

This happens over and over again.
Yeah, Boost solutions or whatever it was in Atl. Had that T51R SPL.
Old May 16, 2007, 11:04 AM
Evolved Member

He's not getting away with this one though. Luckily his father is listed as a partner in the business, so I am planning on taking them both to small claims for $7500 in CA.
Old May 16, 2007, 11:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by Stew
He's not getting away with this one though. Luckily his father is listed as a partner in the business, so I am planning on taking them both to small claims for $7500 in CA.
Good for you!! I know this has been a nightmare but atleast this will give you some closure.
Old May 16, 2007, 11:58 AM
Evolving Member

Yeah from the threads/post I read....RNR was never spoke highly of!
Old May 16, 2007, 11:59 AM
Evolving Member

Hey Stew, I'm still wondering if I can get in on the lawsuit. I know I wont see any money, but I would like to provide some evidence against him to help you guys build a stronger case, and maybe make a point to other vendors that if they scam us, everybody will help out in putting them out of business.

I can send you all the information I have through paypal against RNR.

BEn
Old May 16, 2007, 12:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I believe in the state of California, the max awarded in small claims, is $2500. It might have gone up since the last time I went, but not $7500. You might want to try another route, but either way, I hope you get at least some of that money back.
Old May 16, 2007, 12:17 PM
Evolving Member

plane tickets are cheap, usasearch.com will give you his home address for 20 bucks good luck
Old May 16, 2007, 12:45 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mdsevo06
I believe in the state of California, the max awarded in small claims, is $2500. It might have gone up since the last time I went, but not $7500. You might want to try another route, but either way, I hope you get at least some of that money back.
Originally Posted by courtinfo.ca.gov
An individual cannot ask for more than $7,500 in a claim.
The limit is infact $7500.

Originally Posted by Bash
plane tickets are cheap, usasearch.com will give you his home address for 20 bucks good luck
I might check that out, but I already have his home address, his cell phone #, his personal e-mail, his parents address, parents phone #, parents e-mail and a pile of other details.
Old May 16, 2007, 01:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
The fact that RNR is "SOLD" is in itself another scam. Ryan repeatedly posted on other threads that he is no longer taking compliants or questions and HAS NO LIABILITY to RNR anymore so he is not the one to contact. I asked him if he really thought that by posting his little "disclaimer" exempted him from robbing people.

He hasn't posted since.

Ryan needs to be murdered, plain and simple.
Old May 17, 2007, 07:55 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by High_PSI
The fact that RNR is "SOLD" is in itself another scam. Ryan repeatedly posted on other threads that he is no longer taking compliants or questions and HAS NO LIABILITY to RNR anymore so he is not the one to contact. I asked him if he really thought that by posting his little "disclaimer" exempted him from robbing people.

He hasn't posted since.

Yup. You **** off the wrong person once and you're in trouble.
Old May 17, 2007, 08:01 AM
Evolving Member

Ill kick in 5 bucks to make his home address public :-)
Old May 17, 2007, 08:05 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by High_PSI
Any one have connections with the Russian Mob? They do hits inexpensively (joking of course, but not really)

Hey Stew, I thought your claim against him was like 10-12k?

Quick Reply: RnR Officially sold?