Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Pricing a used 06 EVO GSR

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2007, 09:20 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool Pricing a used 06 EVO GSR

Hello everyone,

this is not a for sale post but simply to check how much my car is worth. It's a WW 06 IX GSR. The only current mod is Swift springs on stock shocks, hotchkis rear sway bar, compustar remote start/alarm, OZUL 18X9 w/ 255/35/18 wheels. I also have the tanabe touring medallion but Im swapping the stock exhaust back in the car this weekend.. so stock turboback exhaust.

I have the alpine double din with orbital kit but that will be removed if I sell the car.

The car is in mint condition. 5500 miles on it and I purchased it on May of 06. Never tracked or drag raced. This car is only driven on the weekend since I take public transportation to work.

If you are in the market what would you think this car is worth?

TIA
Old Apr 6, 2007, 09:25 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey ur in qns too? nice.... what part?

hmm... car still has really low miles. I say you can definitely atleast a starting bid of 25k.

Maybe even more... cause i know a dealer would sell that car a retail value.

Last edited by Wallesasuaz; Apr 6, 2007 at 09:36 AM.
Old Apr 6, 2007, 09:31 AM
Evolved Member

Unfortunately ACV on that car is not what the KBB is, so to be honest i would say if you were trying to

Trade In : $24,000
Private Party :$26,000 if your lucky.

I wouldnt suggest selling it with the springs if you do decide because not everyone is a tuner, and a lowered car is something i would stray away from..

Think about this, last year i picked my IX up for $24,200 at a dealership with 850 miles on it... (dude couldnt afford the insurance after 2 months, traded it back in)
Old Apr 6, 2007, 09:38 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Peteypab2133
Unfortunately ACV on that car is not what the KBB is, so to be honest i would say if you were trying to

Trade In : $24,000
Private Party :$26,000 if your lucky.

I wouldnt suggest selling it with the springs if you do decide because not everyone is a tuner, and a lowered car is something i would stray away from..

Think about this, last year i picked my IX up for $24,200 at a dealership with 850 miles on it... (dude couldnt afford the insurance after 2 months, traded it back in)

Yeah I can part out the car if I need to put it back to stock. I still have all the stock except the stock wheels and tires.

Im not sure what I want to do yet. Getting rid of the car would be the most sensible thing for me to if I want start saving to buy a house in a couple of years.

I love the car and dont really want to let it go.. but saving is much more important so the practical side in me is taking the best of me.

Wallesasuaz: Im located in kew gardens/briarwood/forest hills area
Old Apr 6, 2007, 09:47 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by goBYeBYe

If you are in the market what would you think this car is worth?

Old Apr 6, 2007, 10:50 AM
Evolved Member

Cool.. I"m in Richmond Hill.