Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Another NEW EVO Owner Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2003 | 10:45 PM
Evolved Member

Another NEW EVO Owner Thread

I just picked up my car today after much time and consideration. Rally Red, Large Spoiler and Sunroof.

First Impression

Driving into the lot at the dealer and seeing it sitting there cleaned and prepped made was amazing, this car is an attention getter.

Driving

Starting it up the first time was a major event for me, I had been reading about all of the experiences you guys had with this car and to start my own for the first time was a great feeling. I had a 15 mile drive back and im not too experienced driving stick but this car babys you, def an easy manual transmission car to drive. What most suprised me was the sheer power this car has in the midrange, not even shifting at 5k I was still thrown back in my seat. Being new to driving stick I think that although this car is a little much it can be forgiving. The funniest part is the looks you get and the automatic attention this car demands. I pulled up to a red light and was waiting with an new Nissan SE-R sitting in the other lane that actually rolled accross a lane to get a look at it, the best part which I never had in my lancer is that when he tried to pull next to me and he revved, but a little a tap of the throttle in my car and you can see what this car is made of, I think i saw his jaw drop, this is one fast car. All in all I couldnt be happier and I'm just hoping my few stalls while learning dont hurt my EVO too much, but its all a learning process and getting behind the wheel of this car is like nothing you will have ever driven, unless you've driven it.
Old Jun 15, 2003 | 03:58 PM
Evolving Member

Congrat to you...

^_^