Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Need a little bit of help. Unfortunately had to do it.

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2007, 03:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Need a little bit of help. Unfortunately had to do it.

Hey guys/gals, I unforunately had to get rid of the Evo, going back to college full time at a private university and will be driving 150 miles roundtrip everyday, I didn't want to put the Evo through that and seeing that I will be paying for college myself I just wouldn't be able to afford the Evo. I didn't search on this matter because I wouldn't even know what to search for. Mods are as follows on the 8: Full TBE, Buschur stage 2 with buschur cone filter, Walbro 255 Fuel pump, Hallman Pro MBC set at 21 PSI, Greddy Type S BOV, and Mail in flash by Al. Obviously I have to put the stock DP and cat converter back on the car in order for the car to be accepted at any dealership, I got a very conservative tune from him and am wondering if I should get the ECU reflashed before I take the car to them, also the stage 2 will be coming off as I have a buddy who is going to purchase it from me but I know that shouldn't matter. I'd like for the car to run great for the next owner of the car and wouldn't want to screw anyone, I'm just not that type a person. So do you all thing the car would run fine with the stock DP and cat or do you think I shoud get the ECU re tuned for the remaining parts on the car?? The only things that will be coming off the car will be the DP/TP and the stage 2. Thanks in advance for any help and sorry if this has been discussed before, I just wouldn't know what to look for.