Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

what to do

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2007, 02:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what to do

ive just about had it with my evo. i think shes jinxed. i was in class today and i come out to the drivers side rear quarter panel and rear door all dinged up.
in the last 6 months

valet joyrides car into a tree for 10k
street racing ticket while stopped at a red light
two tires slashed
and now a hit and run, going to be roughy 1200 to fix

i called my parents just to vent and they both are begging me to get rid of the car. i dont want to let her go, but i am so sick of all the issues. ive already decided if i do keep it, im done modding. 300whp is plenty, and clearly anything i do exterior wise is just going to get ruined anyway.

anyone want to make some reccomendations? this is mainly just a post to vent. thanks
Old May 16, 2007, 02:27 PM
Evolving Member

sorry to hear that......there are so many haters out there...its ****ed up...the other day somebody wrote on my trunk with a permanent marker...i got it off with some srcubbing but I was very pissed off all day long....i just wish that i could have caught that mother f........
Old May 16, 2007, 02:34 PM
Evolved Member

thats sux sell it. im selling mine,go german!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 16, 2007, 02:50 PM
Evolving Member

German, Japanese, no matter where you go, there will be some stupid person who cant work for what they have and hate people who do. In turn, they have the right to ruin your stuff. Do what you think is best. Dont let us help you make a decision that you might regret. Maybe you should move somewhere else. Just kidding!!