Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

The Future of Tuning?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2007, 02:53 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
understood, but i was saying performance has come such a long way and i made an example of the vette..its going to be like 650 supercharged and classified as a supercar, when in the past it was always compared to a mustang...huge gain on chevys part
Old Jun 1, 2007, 04:04 PM

hydrogen fuel performance can be increased with the use of "boost caps" which gathers used energy and boosts it back into energy consumption. For example, if you were racing a fuel cell car, the energy while you gas it would be stored until you let off for a turn. after the turn you gas it again and there is the excess energy from the boost cap
Old Jun 1, 2007, 04:16 PM
Evolving Member

almost like evap?
Old Jun 3, 2007, 07:21 PM
Evolved Member

well i just saw something on the news earlier this evening and this one professor i believe from Purdue created this Al/H20 mixture in which the energy was stored in these things that looked like little metal drops. Apparatnly, this is supposed to be some sort of fuel that can work in combustion engines. The H2O is stored in the aluminum and when needed for fuel, hydrogen is released. The only waste is H2O. Seems a little bit of a weird concept for me as of now, but interesting none the less