Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Get A Black Evo!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2003, 09:08 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
guys -

www.zainobros.com

get a starter kit for $84.00. Sounds like a lot, but it lasts a loooong time on that cash. It's optics are way better than waxes, and it's protection levels are fantastic.

Z5 polish, and Z2 show car polish with ZFX accelerator - you can have 3 beautiful coats on in an afternoon. I did my wheels, which makes it 10x easier to get that nasty breakdust off.

Use the clay bar on your first time out - it's a little more work, but it gets all the nasty paint contaminents off your paint (yes, your new car has contaminents from the factory, sorry).

I can get some pics of my Camaro SS with 7 layers of it on, or of my Evo with only 4 right now. I'll post them up tonight if I get home before the sun goes down.

Cris
Old Jun 23, 2003, 04:47 PM
Evolved Member

damn that's pricey!!.. but if u think about a professional wax job, that's about the same..

anyway.. i decided to be cheap one more time and i tried out my 3M swirl removing (for dark cars) wax for the entire car..

first i did the dish soap cleaning .. cus i think the first layer of wax i put on the car is what's doing the swirls.. (eagle one.. don't ask!)

it seems a lot better!.. i'll have to take some pics in the sun tomorrow to see if it really worked...

if not.. then i'm ordering this kit!
Old Sep 21, 2003, 08:12 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by SpikeLS1
Are you guys serious?? Black EVOs ding white, and white EVOs ding black????!?!

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

WE ARE SO OWN3D!!!

Dang drunk painters!!

You know I think its white/grey primer over the metal, but the plastic body parts are just black plastic under the paint. I really think its the same for all of the cars, just depends on where you have paint chips.

My yellow car has a few tiny chips on the airdam/bumper cover that show black, and my hood has a few chips that show white underneath.