Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

RnR Racing / Ryan Fellows latest SCAM

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2007, 09:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
He's getting what's coming to him.
Old Jun 12, 2007, 11:25 PM
Evolving Member

i really hate that guy
Old Jun 13, 2007, 06:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by Stew
Nope. Just going to get my money and put him in jail. Shouldn't be hard.
Good luck with nailing his a$$.....I'm sortof ashamed to say I have a RNR catback with HKS carbon-ti muffler, but its actually a nice piece. It sucks he couldn't keep his nose clean!
Old Jun 13, 2007, 07:05 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4G63
Good luck with nailing his a$$.....I'm sortof ashamed to say I have a RNR catback with HKS carbon-ti muffler, but its actually a nice piece. It sucks he couldn't keep his nose clean!
well every now and then they would pop out some nice stuff...but that was like a 1 in 60 shot you got something good
Old Jun 13, 2007, 09:49 AM
Evolving Member

scam

Lots of scammers out there nowadays. Just be careful. I just got scammed off ebay trying to purchase a dvd head unit. Paypal only reimbursed me for half my money, they rest I'm scrwed.
Old Jun 13, 2007, 09:54 AM
Evolved Member

Everyone knows about RnR, its just becoming overkill now. Stop beating a dead man already.
Old Jun 13, 2007, 03:24 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by vortech_g35
Everyone knows about RnR, its just becoming overkill now. Stop beating a dead man already.
Not everyone. Their sales rating through the forum was clean - all the comments too. That's what ****ed me.
Old Jun 13, 2007, 03:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by vortech_g35

A San Diego resident downplaying deadbeat seller activities. Interesting. What's your name, again?

BTW, this isn't old news. Ryan continues to advertise items on on E-Bay, but under different names, including those referenced above (and probably others). Even if you DID know about Ryan Fellows or RnR Racing, his E-Bay ads don't say "By the way, I'm Ryan Fellows and I don't deliver the parts you win and pay for, so please bid with confidence"....

He's not a "dead man", as far as I know, or he wouldn't be selling items on E-Bay that he does not deliver, or ship people junk parts, using ATI's shipping account and/or their name, or under his wife's name.

That's a class act -- don't just scam people yourself, get your wife involved ...
Old Jun 13, 2007, 03:41 PM
Evolved Member

Mail fraud is a federal offense right?

How come he is still working out at the gym and walking the streets!?
Old Jun 13, 2007, 03:44 PM
Evolved Member

It's not MAIL fraud if you don't use the United States Postal Service.

He's using (and apparently abusing) private shippers (ATI's UPS account) or people who buy things from him over the internet.

It still may constitute a crime, for example, theft of services, just may not be mail fraud...
Old Jun 13, 2007, 03:45 PM
Evolving Member

Rnr

As long as ryan still owes money to people, we should never let him forget, nor should we stop posting that he is a crook. The newbies are unaware of this. On socalevo newbies are still reviving his old for sale thread, looking to buy some of the stuff he posted a long time ago. They have no clue, I guess because they didn't read the thread. So keeping this thread alive is one way to try and educate everyone, new and old.
Old Jun 13, 2007, 03:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by CO_VR4
A San Diego resident downplaying deadbeat seller activities. Interesting. What's your name, again?

BTW, this isn't old news. Ryan continues to advertise items on on E-Bay, but under different names, including those referenced above (and probably others). Even if you DID know about Ryan Fellows or RnR Racing, his E-Bay ads don't say "By the way, I'm Ryan Fellows and I don't deliver the parts you win and pay for, so please bid with confidence"....
i think he meant more that ryan was a scam artist...not about the ebay thing... but i agree about posting stuff about him to let the newbies know....BUT as a challenge to the moderators i would say that someone should make a thread that is posted in the newb section warning of ryan and or in the vendor section... then people would be able to see the thread warning of this dealer that has caused all if evom headaches....wether it be through actual business with him or from hearing about all of his scams.
Old Jun 13, 2007, 04:14 PM
Evolving Member

He involves his mom too. His moms ebay and paypal account zapatoshoe. If you look he sold (opmanager1) an evo to his mom (zapatoshoe). He also used his moms paypal account for a lot of his scams. I don't get how Holly Fellows gave birth to such a crook of a son.
Old Jun 13, 2007, 04:34 PM
Evolved Member

Ryan's account name is pomanager1 (not opmanager1-- just a typo correction).

If you search E-Bay for zapatoshoe, you'll see RIGHT NOW that they have listed a "new" RnR Racing turbo kit for sale -- when Ryan owes a turbo kit to Stew for almost a year and Stew says that he STILL hasn't received the kit he paid for.

You draw your own conclusions about honesty.
Old Jun 14, 2007, 03:54 AM
Evolving Member

If you look under his moms zapatoshoe account you'll see hes trying to get rid of his car restoring business. I think the 1100hp mustang might be the car he supposedly won from pinks.

Quick Reply: RnR Racing / Ryan Fellows latest SCAM