Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

blacked out wideband?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2007, 12:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blacked out wideband?

hey guys, I didn't see any place on the forum for electronics so i figured General would be the place to be. i'm gonna be running blacked out blue lighted Prosport Gauges and am one of those nit-picky guys that wants all my gauges to at least look the same if not be the same so i'm looking for a blacked out Wideband but can't find one. has anybody heard of "Innovate"? i never have but they have a good looking black wideband ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Innov...QQcmdZViewItem ). Now normally i'd say hell no to an ebay product but b/c of the price i thought it may be a new brand i had just never heard of. If worst comes to worst i'll just get a black faced AEM and live with it. Thanks for any help.
Old Jun 12, 2007, 12:36 PM
Evolved Member

dude..innovate makes one of the best widebands out there! i use an innovate LM-1 and so do a lot of tuners and shops out there....INNOVATE FTW...aem is pretty good tooo, but i'd go with innovate any day!
Old Jun 12, 2007, 12:46 PM
Evolved Member

innovate is awesome....I use the LC-1, no gauge just log through evoscan.

there is a memo on innovates website regarding units being sold on ebay by unauthorized dealers....might want to read up on that before buying from ebay. But innovate is not an "ebay" company by any means.

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/
Old Jun 12, 2007, 01:01 PM

tha'ts all i needed to hear. thanks a lot guys.