Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Fujita Intake..

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2007, 03:56 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^i havent had any problems with mine. Im still on stockish boost (21-18psi) and have no boost leaks. I checked mine for leaks like crazy when i first installed it, found a few leaks near the TB...but most of the connections are rolled, the only 2 that arent are the connection from the IC and the connection to the TB (lol, where most pipes get seperated...).
Old Aug 2, 2007, 04:01 PM
Former Vendor

I'm glad to hear you haven't had any problems with it. It is a very nice kit. Do yourself a favor and find someone with a bead roller to bead the pipe ends before you start turning up the boost. I had some I/C pipes on my old eclipse that werent rolled. When I turned up the boost to 25lbs on a 20g, the pipes blew off and it sounded like a shotgun blast. It scared the crap out me.
Old Aug 2, 2007, 04:06 PM
Evolving Member

^ill just take them into my welding class and lay a bead down on it with the heliarc. or put tabs on there with brackets...lol...for 40psi...
Old Aug 2, 2007, 04:45 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SoCalRedLine
^yea, thats what Bryan recommended. Isnt that basically the same as the ebay one?
I believe that they are pretty much the same I could be wrong. I dont have alot of Buschur parts (in fact I am pretty sure its my only one) but the air filter is by far one of the best things I have bought for my evo.
Old Aug 2, 2007, 05:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Speed Corps
The Fujita comes with upper and lower I/C pipes but if the ends aren't rolled, you'll be hating life when the pipes keep blowing off. I use the Injen kit and have no complaints.

My Injen blew off half way through my second lap of the Nurburgring!

Old Aug 3, 2007, 06:47 AM
Evolving Member

MY IC pipes got damaged and instead of going back OEM, I want to upgrade the whole IC piping.

Com'n guys, tell which brand to purchase, the Injen or the Fujita as the price difference between the two is minuscule .......
Old Aug 3, 2007, 08:11 AM
Former Vendor

Injen