Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

So my car got keyed tonight.

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2007, 06:18 PM
bus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That sucks *** dude. I've parked my car in north Seattle, which I'm scared to do. I garaged it in an underground gated area with video cameras but unfortunately it doesn't protect my car from DINGSSSSSS... Got my first and only one on my passenger's side door. Pissed me off. I know the car that did it, but I don't know how to really prove it.
Old Jul 12, 2007, 06:19 PM

is there like an actual point to doing that they should make a law that allows u to shoot anyone keying a car
Old Jul 12, 2007, 06:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Im not sure of the gun laws here with renting but since it is my primary dwelling, anyone trying to enter or trespass can be shot no questions. Yes I am armed at all times in this city since I trust basically no one here.
Old Jul 12, 2007, 07:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
that looks terrible. but i know how u feel. the first night i got my car the front passenger door got keyed. those haters! anyway hope you find the person responsible.
Old Jul 12, 2007, 07:09 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dryad001
Right behind the Ale House on south 436, whats weird is that theres 3-4 Evos in my complex. I think Ill have to rearrange my garage so I can fit my car in there. Hopefully the kid who bought my jetski picks it up this week.
jet ski > evo =
Old Jul 12, 2007, 07:13 PM
Evolved Member

people have no respect!! so f up. stuff like this pisses me off. just bc they dont have a nice car they got to go ruin it for others that bust there a$$ off for what they got. dumb haterz. i had my window smashed at school bc of some dumb as kid didnt like the fact how i had a evo ha. luckky i didnt find out who did it. u got anyone haten on u??
Old Jul 13, 2007, 03:56 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoLife
jet ski > evo =
Since the guy hasn't picked it up yet I think Im going to take it for a beat run today, need to take out some aggravation. Plus I need to work on my tan before I leave.

UPDATE: The first quote I got so far is 6k, its a complete strip and repaint. What I think Im going to do is wait until I get settled in my new home and then deal with it. My roommate is a clean car freak and he said he would help with the touchup paint. It may not look the best but it should keep the car from rusting. Too bad Mitsu doesnt keep the BBY in stock so it should be here on Saturday.
Old Jul 13, 2007, 04:08 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Hate to see that happen...especially in my home town (born in Winter Park and grew up in Cassellberry).

They need to make a car alarm equipped with a tazer that will shock the hell out of anyone who gets within a foot of it without the appropriate sensor fob...
Old Jul 13, 2007, 04:32 AM
Evolving Member

Move to Singapore. We cane people who do this. (Remember that asswipe Michael Fay?)
Old Jul 13, 2007, 06:12 AM
Evolved Member

Im not sure of the gun laws here with renting but since it is my primary dwelling, anyone trying to enter or trespass can be shot no questions. Yes I am armed at all times in this city since I trust basically no one here.
Back in the days when I use to live in an apartment, I was always armed. Carried and still do two handguns and an AR 15. If I saw someone in my property vandlizing........well.........that's why people shouldn't mess around in Florida.......everyone is armed.
Old Jul 13, 2007, 06:20 AM
EvoM Community Team

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Since the guy hasn't picked it up yet I think Im going to take it for a beat run today, need to take out some aggravation. Plus I need to work on my tan before I leave.

UPDATE: The first quote I got so far is 6k, its a complete strip and repaint. What I think Im going to do is wait until I get settled in my new home and then deal with it. My roommate is a clean car freak and he said he would help with the touchup paint. It may not look the best but it should keep the car from rusting. Too bad Mitsu doesnt keep the BBY in stock so it should be here on Saturday.
Did you file a police report yet? Didn't see it in the thread, so just figured I would ask. Would probably be a really good idea to do so before you move to CO. Will make things easier if you have to go through your insurance company later. They'll think something is fishy if you call them in CO and tell them your car was keyed in Orlando Good luck finding the bastards and good luck in CO. Hope it all works out for you. At least your getting out of Orlando

Last edited by atombomb33; Jul 13, 2007 at 06:22 AM.
Old Jul 13, 2007, 06:30 AM
Evolved Member

Sorry to see this happen to a local.
Old Jul 13, 2007, 07:22 AM
Evolving Member

Haters all over the world! I wish i could catch a fool in the act and beat his damn ***.
Old Jul 13, 2007, 10:05 AM
Evolved Member

No luck on the webcam yesterday, but we are moving into Plan B tonight.
Old Jul 13, 2007, 10:13 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
That blows dude. Theres a ton of idiotic just out of high-school, finally 21, UCF students in that area. Jealousy is stupid.

Quick Reply: So my car got keyed tonight.