Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

ive noticed that evo drivers....

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2007, 07:30 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey ATO i just noticed on the left under your name....you spelled San Antonio wrong...

Hey Jewish Santa do you have a link to a pic of ur car...i wanna see that LY with SSL, sounds sexy

Last edited by skywestseth; Jul 16, 2007 at 07:34 PM.
Old Jul 16, 2007, 07:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by skywestseth
Hey ATO i just noticed on the left under your name....you spelled San Antonio wrong...

Hey Jewish Santa do you have a link to a pic of ur car...i wanna see that LY with SSL, sounds sexy
lol oh well. lol that has been mispelled for five years since I joined here hahaha

Last edited by AtO-MiX; Jul 16, 2007 at 07:40 PM.
Old Jul 16, 2007, 07:43 PM
Evolving Member

So is the nod foreplay to eye sex..??

j/k..

Whats great is when you see other EVO drivers actually make the effort to roll the window down or open the sun roof when you are going in opposite directions on the interstate.. even after you have passed..
Old Jul 16, 2007, 07:54 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ilovemye46nevo8
its always the OLD people..
I've gotten acknowledged by the older guys too. One happens to be a guy I raced last year while in my brothers camaro. One of these days I'll get to chat with him again and tell him I'm the one who he raced in the camaro. He'll probably like that I'm driving an Evo now instead

Originally Posted by Thegame
The worst ones seem to be the STI's
I've gotten the wave from a few STI guys. I wave in response, but usually don't wave first to them. Happened once and the fiance was like "who was that" I told her I didn't know, it was just a car thing, and she laughed at me

Originally Posted by Hmoneybagz
Out here in jersey, a bunch of evo drivers will beep and give you the thumbs up. Then you have the young evo owners who dont even bother to look at you.
Hey I'm young and always give a wave or a flash of my lights at other Evos as long as I see them in time.
Old Jul 16, 2007, 07:57 PM
Evolving Member

i throw a duece.. surprizingly enough a few times a Evo driver has seen me and gone completely outta his way to catch up to me to chat and ask me questions bout my evo.. now thats entusiasm...
Old Jul 16, 2007, 08:10 PM
Evolved Member

i have evo owners see my car and follow me all the way to my house and chat up a storm.
Old Jul 16, 2007, 08:19 PM

I always make sure to wave at a fellow owner as well. I just moved to a new part of Florida and the Evos I've seen here make sure to wave as well. I think it adds something to owning an enthusiast's car since we all know and appreciate what we're driving.

My girlfriend doesnt understand though, she makes fun of me for it and threatens to start waving at fellow Solara drivers when we're in her car. Oh well.
Old Jul 16, 2007, 08:31 PM
Evolved Member

Last edited by El.BlueEvo9; Jul 16, 2007 at 08:34 PM.
Old Jul 16, 2007, 08:32 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I dont wave much at people anymore. I do only when i'm in the mood to say wussup.

I gave a deuce once in my honda to another honda a while back. I guess it was the angle or something that made it look like a bird b/c the guys (3) took it the wrong way and tried to jump me. I was alone, and the road was empty at a light.
Old Jul 16, 2007, 08:34 PM
Evolved Member

Sometimes I forget to put my second finger up to throw the deuce, you know, the one that's next to the thumb .........Nah, I always wave or give a nod to fellow Evo drivers.
Old Jul 16, 2007, 08:56 PM
Evolving Member

All the ones the I gave a nod to have been cool. And as far as srt4 owner they are funny. There was a time I was at a light he blew off on me and when the light turned green he stalled as I calmly rolled away haha. why do they always think we want to race.
Old Jul 16, 2007, 09:19 PM
CDO
Evolving Member

Porsche had a magazine ad in the late 60's, early 70's showing Porsche drivers flashing their lights and waving at each other.
Old Jul 16, 2007, 09:23 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fox2boost
I always gave the thumbs up with mustangs, i haven't even seen another evo yet though.
i always gave a thumbs down to mustangs while chuckling its not that i dont respect them for being straight-line monsters though
Old Jul 16, 2007, 09:26 PM
m2
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by hmsevo9mr
All the ones the I gave a nod to have been cool. And as far as srt4 owner they are funny. There was a time I was at a light he blew off on me and when the light turned green he stalled as I calmly rolled away haha. why do they always think we want to race.
Perhaps, its because a lot of us do!
Old Jul 16, 2007, 09:34 PM
Evolving Member

I was in So. Los Angeles, and saw an evo.....I smiled, I threw a deuce, and he shot at me. NOTE TO SELF ensure that the deuce sign, does not resemble a rival gang sign...! (j/k!!)

Quick Reply: ive noticed that evo drivers....