Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Beware of Markourn very dishonest seller possible scammer

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2007, 02:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Right now I just would like to know if he is going to ship it or refund me my money because I do not know I should start looking for another hood or not, now he is not responding to any of mine massages
Old Jul 24, 2007, 02:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I thought he just posted it was resolved?
Old Jul 24, 2007, 02:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sorry to hear
Old Jul 24, 2007, 05:16 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by NIevo
I thought he just posted it was resolved?
probably lying again
Old Jul 24, 2007, 05:21 PM

Thumbs down

Issues man, people like that just like to f@## with people.
Old Jul 24, 2007, 08:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
I bet he learned, to his surprise, how much work it takes to correctly pack and how much it costs to ship a hood, which would leave him not very much out of the sales price. That's why it's still sitting "at his mothers". Contrary to prior post, it takes alittle more than 30 minutes...
Old Jul 24, 2007, 09:06 PM
R9

Bummer
Old Jul 25, 2007, 03:07 AM
Evolved Member

my take on this for those that have something to sell make sure you have it ready to shipped or explain to the buyers about the shipping situation before the sell goes through

Last edited by is300; Jul 25, 2007 at 07:22 AM.
Old Jul 25, 2007, 07:17 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by michal81
Right now I just would like to know if he is going to ship it or refund me my money because I do not know I should start looking for another hood or not, now he is not responding to any of mine massages
From a buyers point of you view, you advertise to sell something and promise a 'shipped' date and later on turn around saying that it's at your mom's house. If the seller wants to back out of the deal then let the buyer know. DONT KEEP HIM WAITING FOR NOTHING!! The buyer is loosing money as well since his car is in the body shop and getting charged storage because they are waiting for "the hood" the seller promised he shipped.

Regardless of the seller's situation, I think he should of been man enought to be honest, either tell the buyer the correct ETA of the hood or not sell it at all. Markourn might be a stand up kind of guy but this particular incident is giving you a bad name. The people that know you will back you up but for us people who dont know you will go by this thread.

I think Markourn should just refund his money and spare other ppl the grief, the buyer is probably not saving any more money waiting for you to ship the hood to him.

That is my 2 cents!

Hope things work out for the original poster of this thread. Good luck.

Last edited by goBYeBYe; Jul 25, 2007 at 07:20 AM.
Old Jul 25, 2007, 06:33 PM
Evolving Member

Yeah I ****ed up which I feel guilty about because Im usually not this iresponisble but no excuses. I take full responsibility for what happened. A full refund will be issued tomorrow which he can verify when he receives it. I had no idea shipping a item as big as a hood would turn into so much work to be honest. If you check all my feedback from my buyers you can see that 99% of my transactions go smoothly but I dropped the ball. Im sorry and a refund will be issued tomorrow.
Old Jul 25, 2007, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Markourn
Yeah I ****ed up which I feel guilty about because Im usually not this iresponisble but no excuses. I take full responsibility for what happened. A full refund will be issued tomorrow which he can verify when he receives it. I had no idea shipping a item as big as a hood would turn into so much work to be honest. If you check all my feedback from my buyers you can see that 99% of my transactions go smoothly but I dropped the ball. Im sorry and a refund will be issued tomorrow.
What ?! I don't get it I just got this massages from You yesterday "giving paypal a tracking # thursday, if you want u can pick it up if you need it sooner sorry **** is hectic" So are changing your mind again ? Make up your mind. You keeping me waiting for almost 6 weeks !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 25, 2007, 07:39 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Thegame
Not to get involved, but I've been in your same situation. It's not cool when people advertise things for sale that really aren't for sale. If you don't have time to sell and ship something, then don't say you do. And don't lie about it. I'm sorry the seller is going through rough times, with the car stolen and all, but that's still no excuse. It only takes 30 minutes to package and ship a hood. I'm sure it will get resolved.
x2,If I were to list all the members on this forum that I have gone through the same situation with you would be quite suprised.It has to be the most frustrating thing and to have them lie to you to cover up the lies that they already told you just magnifies that much more.In fact at least one person that has replied to this thread I have gone through this with as I am still waiting for a clutch alignment tool to be returned to me that I let him (Tommy) borrow months ago and have got nothing but LIES on it's whereabouts.Lesson learned....
Old Jul 25, 2007, 07:50 PM
Evolving Member

what a loser, its been six weeks, i always like to say imagine if this guy buying the hood never asked for it, i dont think he would ever see it. u might say why wouldnt he ask for it , but u arent supposed to beg for something u bought. markorn should have relized the problem early on and send him the money back but he didnt because he is a loser.
Old Jul 25, 2007, 08:07 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Markourn
I had no idea shipping a item as big as a hood would turn into so much work to be honest.
I agree .. I'm sure all the shipping companies told you no when you asked them to drive out to your moms place and pack up the hood and ship it out. I believe you...
Old Jul 25, 2007, 08:59 PM
Evolved Member

We now learned that positive feedbacks doesn't always mean a real good seller!