Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Girl doesnt like my EVO :-/

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2007, 04:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tell her your car is powered by hissing cats

Mike
Old Jul 25, 2007, 04:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
The first time a female friend of mine rode in the car, she asked me why I bought a Mitsubishi. I told her I couldn't show her why on the street we were on. Before dropping her off at home later, I asked if she still wanted to see why I bought a Mitsubishi, and she said she did. I drove to a nearby road that runs through a forest preserve and did a few pulls. Her reaction was enough to tell me that now she knows exactly why I bought a Mitsubishi.
Old Jul 25, 2007, 04:25 PM
Former Vendor

wow, i never deal with people like that.. i never try impress people, if they like what i have they will find or talk to me.. just remember they cant all be pleased..
thats why i have train horns on the evo, i actually try to p1ss as many people off as i can..
Old Jul 25, 2007, 04:59 PM
Evolving Member

lol, the day I got my car I had 3 of my asian friends over and they were going nuts about it haha. Then I had 3 chicks in my back seat and we took it out for a stroll and they were going nuts too only thing is that I have like 9 people asking to DRIVE it. I'm trying to tell them no... god this is gonna be a problem, haha!
Old Jul 25, 2007, 05:02 PM
Evolving Member

I think this car is most sexiest thing on planet and my girl can kiss my ***.

and i make her every time =)
Old Jul 25, 2007, 05:15 PM
Account Disabled

I don't give rides to people who don't like it, They can walk.

somewhat OT:
My cousin's gf called my car a fixed up honda civic. And a few weeks later some girl looked at my car and said" ahh how cute my mom was going to get one of those lancers.

doh!

Last edited by Saotome9; Jul 25, 2007 at 05:19 PM.
Old Jul 25, 2007, 05:22 PM
Evolving Member

i get a white shopping cart
Old Jul 25, 2007, 05:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Noize
My wife isn't a big fan. When I brought my first Evo home, she said: "Man, RICER WING!"

My 18 month old daughter loves it, though. The exhaust drone is great for when she's fussy and doesn't want to go to sleep. I just take her for a spin.

My 4,6,7, and 15yr old love it and my wife is waiting for me to go through the phase. She likes old muscle cars and and luxo SUV's.

Some of you guys definately sound young who cares what the girls think it's car.
Old Jul 25, 2007, 05:27 PM
Former Vendor

i get volkswagen.
Old Jul 25, 2007, 05:30 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts
two girls said it was too loud and bumpy

another said it was way too fast haha

oh well can't make everyone happy
Old Jul 25, 2007, 05:35 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I work with 3 ladies in their 30's and none of them like my car, they said " we liked ur IS300 better than this car". but the younger ones loves my car so who cares about the older ones, I just tell them It's prctical and fast, suits me and thats what matter most. C
Old Jul 25, 2007, 05:39 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by loofee
I work with 3 ladies in their 30's and none of them like my car, they said " we liked ur IS300 better than this car".
The typical reaction of women whose ***** have begun to lose their battle with gravity.
Old Jul 25, 2007, 05:42 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Jasil
My 4,6,7, and 15yr old love it and my wife is waiting for me to go through the phase. She likes old muscle cars and and luxo SUV's.

Some of you guys definately sound young who cares what the girls think it's car.
yep...your right...its just a car who cares...so far I am pissing my neighbors so much during warm up that they avoid talking to me...the car is loopy, loud, and proud ...thats with having the quietest exhaust money can buy ...looks?...its just a loud lancer to them..they dont understand why its loud or has some wide tires...they rather drive a benz or a BMW to impress...not a LANCER ...thats it

some people get too caught up with the EVO thing that they forget that to 95% people it looks like an Econo box...thats the truth...a harsh one but thats what it is.

heh...who cares...I am going for a spin
Old Jul 25, 2007, 05:45 PM
Evolved Member

my friend posted a picture of my car on his myspace, and this girl commented it and said,.... "Evo is ugly, i hate mitsh!tbishi" holy crap i went off on her. luckily my GF is in to cars, she basically know about what engine is in the Civics, si's, sti, evo ect! she is getting her own Tc in few weeks, i am gonna teach her how to change oil i got a bad *** GF!!!
Old Jul 25, 2007, 06:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Kdash106
my friend posted a picture of my car on his myspace, and this girl commented it and said,.... "Evo is ugly, i hate mitsh!tbishi" holy crap i went off on her. luckily my GF is in to cars, she basically know about what engine is in the Civics, si's, sti, evo ect! she is getting her own Tc in few weeks, i am gonna teach her how to change oil i got a bad *** GF!!!
My at the time girlfriend helped me put on headers and a supercharger on my 5.0 back in the day. She also would change her own oil....she changed my slave cylinder and brake pads one day when I was at work. She can also hang ceiling fans, put up wooden fences, etc etc That at the time girlfriend is now my wife She is more technical then most guys I know sometimes she makes me feel dumb

Last edited by Jasil; Jul 25, 2007 at 06:53 PM.

Quick Reply: Girl doesnt like my EVO :-/