Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

EVO boost gauge

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2003, 12:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EVO boost gauge

Just wanting to know a good boost gauge to get that almost looks stock. and anyone got any pics of their gauges on their EVO?
Old Jun 30, 2003, 12:36 PM
Evolved Member

DEFI gauges .... and they light up Amber to match stock cluster. No pics though ... sorry ... check out Z1 performance -- I believe they stock them but I'm not sure about pricing.
Old Jun 30, 2003, 12:45 PM
Evolved Member

I shopped around for the Defi D-Gauge boost gauge. I think most places online sell for $115 IIRC. You may be able to find an EBay auction for a little cheaper, but after S&H it winds up being about that much too.

I ended up with a cheaper AutoMeter gauge because I didn't feel like dropping over $100 for a boost gauge when I wasn't sure if I really wanted one plopped right on my steering column. No sense in spending a bunch of cash for something I might remove anyways.
Old Jun 30, 2003, 04:08 PM
Evolved Member

Blitz

I just ordered a Blitz DTT Turbo Timer, one of the displays is Boost. I'll post once I get it installed. I am trying to cut down on displays and gauges in the car, I'm planning on Apexi S-AFC II and boost controller.