Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

So I just bought an eBay Exhaust...

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2007, 10:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First off, I have to say that I initally was going to get this exhaust and told Ryan (Cracker) too as well..... Then a better deal came along and I got Buschur TBE for 300 bucks and also got an HKS Suction Intake too! I just ploped my KN Filter on the MAF and called it done.

I have to say that the Buschur owns as far as sound. When Mellon put up his video of his car, it was love at 1st sight. (Thanks for the vid Mellon! ) It almost made Ryan want to get it as well, lol.

Anyways, so we will get our cars dyno'd soon as we are going to head to STL or KC to get some #s. Im excited to see what I'm putting down with my 9. For minimal mods its pretty dang quick.

Anywho. I think this exhaust shall serve him well, and I'll have to get a video of this thing when he dynos. Heck, Id love to install my exhaust on his car and dyno the two side by side to see what the difference REALLY is.

Thanks for reading about me rambling on.....
Old Aug 8, 2007, 02:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CrackerJackToy
...Hey guys, I just bought an eBay exhaust for my $30,000 car. Pretty sweet huh.
well if thats all you can afford, than its a sweet deal
Old Aug 8, 2007, 05:46 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bustin
First off, I have to say that I initally was going to get this exhaust and told Ryan (Cracker) too as well..... Then a better deal came along and I got Buschur TBE for 300 bucks and also got an HKS Suction Intake too! I just ploped my KN Filter on the MAF and called it done.

I have to say that the Buschur owns as far as sound. When Mellon put up his video of his car, it was love at 1st sight. (Thanks for the vid Mellon! ) It almost made Ryan want to get it as well, lol.

Anyways, so we will get our cars dyno'd soon as we are going to head to STL or KC to get some #s. Im excited to see what I'm putting down with my 9. For minimal mods its pretty dang quick.

Anywho. I think this exhaust shall serve him well, and I'll have to get a video of this thing when he dynos. Heck, Id love to install my exhaust on his car and dyno the two side by side to see what the difference REALLY is.

Thanks for reading about me rambling on.....
I would be very interested in seeing your numbers. I am sure that it won't even be a difference though.
Old Aug 8, 2007, 05:54 AM

they are not that bad, you just have to play with the fitment a little bit
Old Aug 8, 2007, 07:41 AM
Evolved Member

Bustin, that would be cool if they gave us that kind of time to do that. It would certainly shut up about ... hm, 100% of this board? LOL
Old Aug 8, 2007, 08:30 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EvoJoeIX
its just metal piping...not rocket science
no, it's rice-rocket science!
Old Aug 8, 2007, 09:31 AM
Evolved Member

test it out let us know, it says 3inch pipeing but the actual inner diameter is most likely smaller take some measurements