Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Ripped Off by Evom Member

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2007, 08:00 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nj1266
It was bad judgement on my part. I saw some of his threads, but his itrader rating was positive before I filed my negative claim of him. I made a mistake, but he will sully his reputation over $55. I will keep on hounding him everywhere he posts.
Hell yeah if karma doesnt get him you will. Sorry to hear that you lost out but best of luck to you with paypal and harassing this guy.
Old Aug 8, 2007, 08:15 PM
Evolving Member

Issue has been dealt with. Thank you. I have never scammed anyone.I have just not been home in weeks to send him his items.
Old Aug 8, 2007, 08:42 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
Obviously, this guy deserves no break for doing this, but really...why in the WORLD would you _EVER_ even CONSIDER doing business with this guy? I mean, good God, have you seen his threads???

Im trying to max out my stock evo 9 turbo to 430 whp
I was thinking about buying an aftermarket intake header (haha, intake header)
16g question & what whp with stock turbo (same question, same forum, 12 days apart)
Just bought a Atp gt35r 63 ar turbo kit for my evo 9. (this is where it all began - notice no one replied, and he didn't do any research first)
How to make atp gt35r turbo kit twin scroll. (again, bought the turbo before researching and made the thread without searching)
Wtt turbo kit for good coilovers & Turbo kit for good coilovers. (same day, different forums, first attempt at trading his awesome turbo - trying to get "super aggressive" coilovers even though he doesn't "race on tracks." He proceeds to argue with Scorke about suspensions without having a clue about anything.)
Wtt evo 9 with mods for 05 sti or 2.5rs with turbo kit. (wants to now trade entire car for an STi because "I want to experience owning a sti." )
Looking to buy a gt37r turbo kit. (now he wants a GT37R but only for $3k or less)
Wtb twin scroll gt40r turbo kit. (wtf, now he wants a GT40R)
Wtt gt35r kit for racing coilovers. (ah yes, this thread again just like the previous two - lol @ Tein Super Racing, haha)
Atp gt35r .63ar max whp with 93, meth and supporting mods (expecting 600whp/wtq out of this setup - unbelievable...)
Atp GT35R kit, will it work with a gt40r. (wow...just wow)
Does anybody else get turbo surge from their atp gt35r? (yeah, ATP rocks)
How much material can safely be removed from a gt35r with porting and a maford manifo (one of about 20 threads asking about porting his non-installed ATP kit)
Wtt Atp gt35r kit for a set of 18x9.5 wheels plus cash. (now, we're trading for wheels)
Wtt turbo kit. (now, we're trading for a bigger turbo)
Wtt evo 9 with mods for 05 sti or 2.5rs with turbo kit (haven't we seen this somewhere before? Wow, it's an exact replica of the one from earlier)
Will I get compressor surge runnning 30psi on a perted atp gt35r? (haha "perted" - more surge worries!)
Wtt evo 9 with mods for a vw r32 with a turbo kit. (all I can do is laugh by now )
I am thinking about drilling my compressor shroud on my atp gt35r turbo to prevent. ( DIY!)
Wtb anti surge compressor housing. (ok, I'll just buy one!)
Atp gt35r turbo kit for sale. Brand new in the box (laugh)
Atp gt35r turbo kit for sale (again!)
Wtt new atp gt35r kit for racing coilovers. (again!)
WTB: Anti-surge compressor cover for a gt35r. (again!)
Atp gt35r turbo kit for sale. Brand new in the box (yet again!)
Where can I buy an anti surge compressor housing for a gt35r? (again X 100)
WTT: Atp gt35r kit for Fp green. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Atp gt35r with intecooler piping, no manifold, 2450 obo shiped (SELLING AGAIN!)
Atp gt35r kit for sale. (and again? wtf)
How do I install a forge mbc for a gt35r? (Lord help him...)
PWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 8, 2007, 08:45 PM
Account Disabled

So where exactly did you go blackonblack?
Old Aug 8, 2007, 08:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Did you not have any access to the internet to answer e-mails or PM's Black on Black EVO?You can get internet on your phone.The guy at least deserved some type of insurance to not feel like they were getting jacked!
Old Aug 8, 2007, 08:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 3 Posts
Blackonblack refunded me my money back. I am glad you got the message that I am not going to give up on this. I am glad I got your attention by posting on vwvortexforums.com

He refunded me my $50 back. I am now waiting until the funds clear from his account per an e-mail from paypal. I will believe him when I get the $50 credited to my account.

Just a word of advise, Blackonblack, be a man of your word and when you sell something to someone ship it IMMEDIATELY otherwise your reputation will suffer. Some people do not take too kindly to behavior like yours.
Old Aug 8, 2007, 09:03 PM
Evolving Member

Obviously, this guy deserves no break for doing this, but really...why in the WORLD would you _EVER_ even CONSIDER doing business with this guy? I mean, good God, have you seen his threads???

Im trying to max out my stock evo 9 turbo to 430 whp
I was thinking about buying an aftermarket intake header (haha, intake header)
16g question & what whp with stock turbo (same question, same forum, 12 days apart)
Just bought a Atp gt35r 63 ar turbo kit for my evo 9. (this is where it all began - notice no one replied, and he didn't do any research first)
How to make atp gt35r turbo kit twin scroll. (again, bought the turbo before researching and made the thread without searching)
Wtt turbo kit for good coilovers & Turbo kit for good coilovers. (same day, different forums, first attempt at trading his awesome turbo - trying to get "super aggressive" coilovers even though he doesn't "race on tracks." He proceeds to argue with Scorke about suspensions without having a clue about anything.)
Wtt evo 9 with mods for 05 sti or 2.5rs with turbo kit. (wants to now trade entire car for an STi because "I want to experience owning a sti." )
Looking to buy a gt37r turbo kit. (now he wants a GT37R but only for $3k or less)
Wtb twin scroll gt40r turbo kit. (wtf, now he wants a GT40R)
Wtt gt35r kit for racing coilovers. (ah yes, this thread again just like the previous two - lol @ Tein Super Racing, haha)
Atp gt35r .63ar max whp with 93, meth and supporting mods (expecting 600whp/wtq out of this setup - unbelievable...)
Atp GT35R kit, will it work with a gt40r. (wow...just wow)
Does anybody else get turbo surge from their atp gt35r? (yeah, ATP rocks)
How much material can safely be removed from a gt35r with porting and a maford manifo (one of about 20 threads asking about porting his non-installed ATP kit)
Wtt Atp gt35r kit for a set of 18x9.5 wheels plus cash. (now, we're trading for wheels)
Wtt turbo kit. (now, we're trading for a bigger turbo)
Wtt evo 9 with mods for 05 sti or 2.5rs with turbo kit (haven't we seen this somewhere before? Wow, it's an exact replica of the one from earlier)
Will I get compressor surge runnning 30psi on a perted atp gt35r? (haha "perted" - more surge worries!)
Wtt evo 9 with mods for a vw r32 with a turbo kit. (all I can do is laugh by now )
I am thinking about drilling my compressor shroud on my atp gt35r turbo to prevent. ( DIY!)
Wtb anti surge compressor housing. (ok, I'll just buy one!)
Atp gt35r turbo kit for sale. Brand new in the box (laugh)
Atp gt35r turbo kit for sale (again!)
Wtt new atp gt35r kit for racing coilovers. (again!)
WTB: Anti-surge compressor cover for a gt35r. (again!)
Atp gt35r turbo kit for sale. Brand new in the box (yet again!)
Where can I buy an anti surge compressor housing for a gt35r? (again X 100)
WTT: Atp gt35r kit for Fp green. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Atp gt35r with intecooler piping, no manifold, 2450 obo shiped (SELLING AGAIN!)
Atp gt35r kit for sale. (and again? wtf)
How do I install a forge mbc for a gt35r? (Lord help him...)
LMAO!!! I didnt realize it was this guy... LOL. Makes total sense now
Old Aug 8, 2007, 09:31 PM
Evolved Member

On July 5 I bought an airbox and a stock filter from Evom member blackonblackevo. I paypaled him $55 for both. I have yet to get the box or the filter. I have pmed him and e-mailed him several times. I even posted in a thread where he was advertising his car for sale to flush him out.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=285529

He promised me that he will ship the airbox+filter but he never did.

I pm'ed him asking him to give me my money back or ship the promised parts. He did not responed. I even filed a complaint with paypal.

This guy is a THIEF. Do not buy anything from him. I just wanted to warn you all about him. Do not buy his car, because he is going to screw you over like he screwed me.
Sorry to hear all that !
I think I still have my Stock Air Box, You are welcome to it, If you really need one.
If your in NJ we can meet up or I can ship it.
Lemme make sure I still have it, I'll look in my basement in the morning.
Old Aug 8, 2007, 09:38 PM
Account Disabled

YES - Ive seen his name on here many times. I live with a psychic, and I showed her this CRAP! Don't worry Karma will get him, and you will get your money back and some! In other ways. Not to worry

Last edited by APEX1; Aug 8, 2007 at 09:41 PM.
Old Aug 8, 2007, 09:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Kc2Buk
On July 5 I bought an airbox and a stock filter from Evom member blackonblackevo. I paypaled him $55 for both. I have yet to get the box or the filter. I have pmed him and e-mailed him several times. I even posted in a thread where he was advertising his car for sale to flush him out.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=285529

He promised me that he will ship the airbox+filter but he never did.
I pm'ed him asking him to give me my money back or ship the promised parts. He did not responed. I even filed a complaint with paypal.

This guy is a THIEF. Do not buy anything from him. I just wanted to warn you all about him. Do not buy his car, because he is going to screw you over like he screwed me.
Sorry to hear all that !
I think I still have my Stock Air Box, You are welcome to it, If you really need one.
If your in NJ we can meet up or I can ship it.
Lemme make sure I still have it, I'll look in my basement in the morning.
I still have my Stock Airbox & Filter. I found it.
PM me, if you want it.
Old Aug 8, 2007, 11:31 PM
Evolving Member

You are so right Clay, and I should have done a little research on this fellow first it seems. As it stands right now, this fellow stole $350 from me. My loss so far, this guy will not respond to me any longer and now has the gall to suggest that *I* scammed *him* in an EvoM iTrader rating? Grrr...

I ask you all, if you shipped a turbo and manifold using USPS Priority Mail from Zip Code 06903 to Zip Code 20008, how much do you think it would weigh, and how much do you think it would cost? When I pointed this seller to the freely available USPS postage rate calculator where you can easily see postage for a 15-20 pound package from his zip to mine and uploaded this picture for him to see that I was not lying, I then tracked him down on his AIM which is WGlobo16, which was the only way he would respond to me after I sent numerous unanswered e-mails and PM's. He simply stated "I remember paying more" and "I shipped them both in one box" after he *admitted* that there was NO WAY he could have shipped a 9+pound manifold and 10+pound turbo in that box from that Zip Code to mine using USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation for only $11.85.

I am an extraordinarily tolerant buyer as one of my recent sellers will tell you if you ask him, but I do not abide fraud, which is what this is, plain and simple.

I have filed a Paypal claim against him but I am unsure of whether they will assist in recovering the $350 this man stole from me or not. I am considering going to the police, grabbing one of my many attorney friends, and hauling him to court.

All this could have been avoided with a simple refund of my money, which he chose not to do. I even offered to accept a partial refund in consideration of the rusted, used, unwanted manifold he sent me, and he simply stopped answering any of my e-mails or messages.

Blackonblackevo / Wayne: if you admitted your fault in the case of the poor buyer above, why can't you admit it for me?

-Adam

Last edited by Ad-Rok; Aug 8, 2007 at 11:42 PM.
Old Aug 8, 2007, 11:40 PM
Evolved Member

Wow, his handwriting is exactly what I would expect.....

Scorke
Old Aug 8, 2007, 11:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I think he's a little bit braindamaged honestly. There's something wrong with this guy.
Old Aug 9, 2007, 12:01 AM
Evolving Member

From his recent negative rating of my EvoM iTrader rating:

Originally Posted by blackonblackevo
"What your saying is a big lie. I never agreed to the lable I dont even remeber the teenager at the store showing me a lable. I paid way more than what you stated 11 dollars. I do remeber him charging me in the upper 20's. I discussed this with you. Know that I am writing this I do not remeber the teenager giving me a recipt for the price, I should of asked him for it that was my fault I will admit that, But I did not scam you that I am sure of. You never responded through im's or pm's through this forum for at least a month. It's been about a month and know you are saying I scammed you out of nowhere. I told you already I sent you your turbo I had two of them one went to another member and the other was sent to you ask the other member iff he recieved his turbo. The other small issue with my other customer has been resolved. . If you would like I can even show you a picture of my slightly used airbox if you would like to prove to you I did not scam the other member who is saying that I did, and to show I am not a scammer. I did already tell him that I was not around for a few weeks and I was not able to ship him his items and that is the reason he is acting the way he is. And if anybody readin this is interested in buy any parts that I have I will not have a chance untill this friday to ship anything out thank you. Once again i'm sorry that you did not recieve the turbo that I sent you through the mail."
This is, quite obviously, ridiculous. He now confirms both that this would have cost more than $11 and that he claims he sent both items. You can see the picture for yourself, what's to argue with?

For now, I will refrain from posting the PDF's of our AIM chat logs here, though I have sent them to Paypal for their investigation. Yes Wayne, I logged our entire chat.

I sent him numerous e-mails and PM's to which he did not respond. I was desperate for a response, none came.

And now he is making the ludicrous suggestion that the clearly printed, bar-coded, tracked and confirmed USPS postage label in the picture above which you admitted was the box you sent is somehow just "wrong?"

Wayne, just refund my money and be done with this.

-Adam
Old Aug 9, 2007, 12:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow, how do you argue against a clearly-legible label that shows the price of $11.85?

Quick Reply: Ripped Off by Evom Member