Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evo/WRX Shootout Pic Thread 8/25

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2007, 08:03 AM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
I can't see ONE pic cuz of the **** work computer I have, unless you all too pics of red x's.
Old Aug 27, 2007, 08:04 AM
Evolved Member

Received 61 Likes on 46 Posts
Originally Posted by Jewish Santa
You're a tool if you think this is not happening! I work my local law enforcement agency and I can tell you for a fact that this is going on, Hell it even happend to my Father with his 93 Mustang Cobra. He used to show the car and someone got a couple pictures of it, looked up the tags through the DMV and stole his car. When the police caught the guy he confessed to doing it and told the police how he did it. Go to your local DVM and look up any tags I guarantee it will work.
You may not realize it, but you just proved HIS point with your story.
Nobody looks through the internet pics for plate #s...why bother. Just go to your local car show with a camera, or even stealthier, a paper and pencil.
Trust me, if you drive your car daily, most people in your neighborhood know your car, including the haters and the theives.

BTW - what's up with the name calling ??? Totally uncalled for.
Old Aug 27, 2007, 08:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 4DR
IF you're talking about the GG EVO 9 with 8 wheels (it's not an MR). That is Ricky From TOP LEVEL PERFORMANCE in Farmindale. He did a 10.9 and a 11.0 with a slipping clutch.
Yeah that was definitely it. That car was scary fast. Do you know what turbo he was running, GT35R?
Old Aug 27, 2007, 08:42 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by K Scorcz
Yeah that was definitely it. That car was scary fast. Do you know what turbo he was running, GT35R?
Both ricky and I are running 37R. I didn't even use my 2 step on launch2.1 60 foot horrible spun through 2 gear and still went 140 on michelin PS'2 tires and full tank of C 16 then kicked off the track.This car with good tires and my 2 step Buschur has set up is easily good for 148 plus traps.
Old Aug 27, 2007, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by U2SLO
Both ricky and I are running 37R. I didn't even use my 2 step on launch2.1 60 foot horrible spun through 2 gear and still went 140 on michelin PS'2 tires and full tank of C 16 then kicked off the track.This car with good tires and my 2 step Buschur has set up is easily good for 148 plus traps.
Very impressive. I thought it did well considering it was 90+ degrees out and humid as hell. I didn't see too many cars in the 10 sec range. Keep up the good work.
Old Aug 27, 2007, 03:03 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 209 Likes on 124 Posts
Nice pics so far, I hope to make it out there next year!
Old Aug 27, 2007, 03:56 PM
Account Disabled

Hey Pete, man that beast was moving lol cuttin a 2.1 in that heat and still trapping 140, atleast people over here can see why ur car is the bushur twin. Other then the heat it was a nice turnout, was able to get a 10.9 with a slippin clutch before gettin the heave hoe, so hopefully friday i can take the car back to the track and see what it can do.

Ricky

Old Aug 27, 2007, 04:14 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TopLevelPerformance
Hey Pete, man that beast was moving lol cuttin a 2.1 in that heat and still trapping 140, atleast people over here can see why ur car is the bushur twin. Other then the heat it was a nice turnout, was able to get a 10.9 with a slippin clutch before gettin the heave hoe, so hopefully friday i can take the car back to the track and see what it can do.

Ricky
Yea if you were driving my car you would have hit a 9 sec run then I would never be let back on the track LOL!
Yes it was a great turn out and had alot of fun.Now go get a tilton clutch and forget about ever slippin again.
Old Aug 27, 2007, 04:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=283642

toplevel and u2slo - this events coming up soon. im sure the weather will be cooler in september. let me know if you can come and run those beasts again ! theres gonna be alot of fast eclipses/talons too..
Old Aug 27, 2007, 05:02 PM
Evolving Member

Yea if you were driving my car you would have hit a 9 sec run then I would never be let back on the track LOL!
Yes it was a great turn out and had alot of fun.Now go get a tilton clutch and forget about ever slippin again.
hey are you the guy with the white RS that came up to me while I was in lane 14. I had the GG EVO IX MR with all the AMS parts. You told me you trapped at 140 and got kicked out. Good stuff man...well...anyways, just wanted to know if it was you, if so, hopefully we'll meet up again at EVO day
Old Aug 27, 2007, 05:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Jewish Santa
You're a tool if you think this is not happening! I work my local law enforcement agency and I can tell you for a fact that this is going on, Hell it even happend to my Father with his 93 Mustang Cobra. He used to show the car and someone got a couple pictures of it, looked up the tags through the DMV and stole his car. When the police caught the guy he confessed to doing it and told the police how he did it. Go to your local DVM and look up any tags I guarantee it will work.
ur the tool.

do u cover your license plate up when you park in a lot?

if i was a thief looking for an evo. if what you say is true, if i see you car in a lot (which i see a lot, i see about 5 evos a day) i can just write down your license plate number and get ALL the info on you.

... tool
Old Aug 27, 2007, 05:06 PM
Account Disabled

Hahahha and ur right Pete the tilton is the next thing needed

Old Aug 27, 2007, 05:10 PM
Account Disabled

Yes sir we will be at that event

Originally Posted by mpevo8
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=283642

toplevel and u2slo - this events coming up soon. im sure the weather will be cooler in september. let me know if you can come and run those beasts again ! theres gonna be alot of fast eclipses/talons too..
Old Aug 27, 2007, 05:12 PM
Evolved Member

Sick!!!
Old Aug 27, 2007, 05:24 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MTRJunior
hey are you the guy with the white RS that came up to me while I was in lane 14. I had the GG EVO IX MR with all the AMS parts. You told me you trapped at 140 and got kicked out. Good stuff man...well...anyways, just wanted to know if it was you, if so, hopefully we'll meet up again at EVO day
Hey yes I remember you that was me in the white RS. You have a great setup my friend brownie his( nick name) has the same build as you he is StiGuy is his screen name.