Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Ordered some goodies today

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2007, 09:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ordered some goodies today

TT, helix intake, hallman mbc, Ebay TBE.

Yay can't wait for that stuff to get here and slap it in, I think I almost like working on my car more than I like driving it....almost. It just gets me so excited to get mods and I felt like sharing it.

I'll put some pics up when it gets here, maybe I'll do a write up but its all been done a million times.
Old Aug 26, 2007, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by W_evo8

Yay can't wait for that stuff to get here and slap it in, I think I almost like working on my car more than I like driving it....almost. It just gets me so excited to get mods and I felt like sharing it.

I'll put some pics up when it gets here, maybe I'll do a write up but its all been done a million times.
Yea, modding is exciting. Its like masturbating, you swear you won't do it but after you see some pics or videos, uh-oh.

I bought the Evo as a total package and swore not to mod it, but look at my sig. god damn it.

Congrats on the purchase.
Old Aug 27, 2007, 09:32 PM

Very nice! Once you start........ you cant stop.........
Old Aug 28, 2007, 02:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by lbp287
Very nice! Once you start........ you cant stop.........
+1
Old Aug 28, 2007, 06:12 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by lncrevoviii
Yea, modding is exciting. Its like masturbating, you swear you won't do it but after you see some pics or videos, uh-oh.

I bought the Evo as a total package and swore not to mod it, but look at my sig. god damn it.

I felt the same exact way. I thought this car was everything I wanted stock. The modding bug is a hell of drug.
Old Aug 28, 2007, 06:19 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by W_evo8

Yeah I will agree......I find peace in my garage everyday when working on my god......In order for your God to respect you and love you, you must maintain him.

Originally Posted by lncrevoviii

Its when you combine the to of masturbating and working on your car that starts to worry people about your sanity.............Also i heard the outcome can damage your paint.

SJ
Old Aug 28, 2007, 06:28 AM
Evolving Member

Wish I could order more parts. Sounds like you have some fun. Just make sure you get a tune after its all on!
Old Aug 28, 2007, 10:32 AM

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

IMHO it's a crime not to mod this car at least a little. I think you get more out of your first grand than any other car I've had experience with.