Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

EVODAVE Headlight Procedure

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2007, 08:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EVODAVE Headlight Procedure

I dont know if this is a one man job or a business...but I have tried over and over & OVER to contact this man reguarding sending my headlights in, and can never get a response over several PMs, AOL Messenger & have been trying now for 2 whole freakin months! I know people are busy, so am I... but business is business and im kinda taking it like he doesnt want the sale!

How the heck do I get ahold of this guy? or is there another person/company that is willing to earn my business?

Last edited by CrackerJackToy; Aug 28, 2007 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Edit
Old Aug 28, 2007, 08:37 PM
Account Disabled

Boy am I glad you asked. I didn't want to start a thread and catch flak. I've been trying to get ahold of EvoDave/Lightmods.net for 3 weeks now. Hopefully you get somewhere with this, I'll just have to subscribe to this thread and hope for the best. Good Luck to us both.
Old Aug 28, 2007, 08:39 PM
Evolved Member

The guy has had surgery from what I remember last. It's really hard for him to get any lights done I also started a thread a couple of months ago. luckily mine got done.
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=274828

Last edited by slicedbreadno2; Aug 28, 2007 at 08:44 PM.
Old Aug 28, 2007, 08:44 PM
Account Disabled

Well then I hope he's doing o.k. I didn't want to come on here bashing him because he seems like a stand up guy from all of his threads. Guess I just have to be patient if I want it done right. Thanks for your response
Old Aug 28, 2007, 08:46 PM
Evolved Member

I'm not gonna come in here to bash Evodave. But I will say turn around times on his lights take anywhere from a few weeks to months. Keep on him and you will eventually get your lights back.
Old Aug 28, 2007, 08:49 PM
Evolved Member

I dunno it took me less than a week to receive my headlights back from him. That is including probably the 2 days to get there, the blacking out, then the 2 days for them to get back, also it was over the weekend so you know how that is.
Old Aug 28, 2007, 08:56 PM
Account Disabled

I saw Dave last monday- he seemed fine to me. I can asure you that lights is not the only business he does, but maybe this will be a wake up call for him. cause he fugs around alot on these lights. From what ive seen. If you PM me Ill give you his number.

-Matt
Old Aug 28, 2007, 09:02 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah I didnt want to create this thread either...and I was surprised no one else has. But, I figure if I went public that would grab his much needed attention.
Old Aug 28, 2007, 09:04 PM
Account Disabled

I have Daves lights. Threr great, but I went to his shop to get them lol

AIM me if you want the digits
Old Aug 29, 2007, 10:18 AM
Evolving Member

Dave does good work but if you use your Evo as a DD like I do then don't wait and just do them yourself. It isn't really hard. . . Just time consuming. . . I did mine, my friends, an RSX and a Scion. all were local so it took 1 day.
Old Aug 29, 2007, 03:01 PM
Account Disabled

Location: driving the 10 second beast in ohio or running lightmods.net
just call me guys, my computer has been mad messed up....... 330-801-3059 till i get this worked out. i am sorry for any issues. i had neck issues (some know about it but it was BAD)....still do but i have been doing lights again for a bit. I haven't ever taken a month or anything close for lights or thats for sure... most sets are done and back out in 3-4 business days but if it falls on a weekend when i get them that obviously messes things up. Only exception is custom stuff or stuff waiting on hid conversions.
the main thing to do is get them to me on a monday so its only one weekend cause as long as your not far the shipping is a couple days and i can knock them out and ship them w/ enough time to get them back to the person before the next weekend. Plus i have been wrapping up my evo and the intake duct projects. I have been using my phone for internet (sucks ) since my motorola q issues (have had 5 of them since alltel won't give anything but junk referbs) my laptop is good now and i will get to all the pm's asap .
Thanks again and i assure all of you lightmods.net and customer service is top priority and you will continue to see that in the future w/ quality , fast and well priced work w/ lifetime warranties. also , core swaps are available now again on most setups.
Old Aug 29, 2007, 08:00 PM
Evolved Member

Well, instead of getting my question answered, I received another generic PM that ive already received not once, but twice. I guess I will just try to call you instead. Thanks.
Old Aug 29, 2007, 09:03 PM
Account Disabled

just pm me w/ if you wanted the MR (standard or on lense) option in the generic message and i can get you the info you wanted.....i just need specifics on exactly what you want to get you a total and then i will let ya know options on payments and shipping address bro.

Thanks,
Dave
Old Sep 1, 2007, 09:11 AM
Account Disabled

Hey Dave I pm'd you back a few days ago about my lights. You never got back to me. I noticed you were online so I figured you might respond. I listed everything I wanted and included the prices you quoted. I was waiting for you to respond but nothing.
Old Sep 1, 2007, 09:16 AM
Account Disabled

yeah i haven't been on since i replied on here a day or two ago....trying to finish up some projects and stuff....i am replying to all pm's right now