Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

need help for Evo IX RS owners

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2007, 10:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
need help for Evo IX RS owners

Can someone send RussellM a PM with your VIN and ask for part no. and pricing for the e-brake console without the arm rest - I need one for my 04 SSL and he needs a VIN....Thanks!
Old Aug 29, 2007, 10:40 PM
Evolving Member

if he has to ask you for a vin number and doesnt know how to look up an RS... why dont you just go out n search on the part out threads to see if you find anything.. right now im sellin one with an armrest and people want to trade me the one without the arm rest... post up a wanted ad or sumthin.. you'll be able to get it way cheaper...
Old Aug 30, 2007, 07:01 AM
Evolved Member

Thanks for the advice! I will do that - I need to order a bunch of interior accessories....trades also suck coz there is trust involved and I happen to have been ripped off here more than once. I live in Iowa, so not may fous here who would want to do something like this
Old Aug 30, 2007, 07:13 AM
Evolving Member

I have an RS center console sitting in my garage if you/he doesn't mind buying used. $50 shipped to the contiguous 48. I live in Omaha, so if you're in CB you could pick it up for $40.

Here's why I have it laying around:

Just to be clear it doesn't have a hole for the intercooler sprayer switch, and I think the MR never had that feature.

Edit: I see you're in need of other interior stuff. I have a bunch of trim pieces along with the center console.

Last edited by WheelGap; Aug 30, 2007 at 07:16 AM.
Old Aug 30, 2007, 07:25 AM
Evolved Member

wheelgap - lets chat - We have a deal. I like what you are doing, man. Thats nuts....I may be in council bluffs in Sep or can meet you there.

I am doing the same, but less aggresively.
Old Aug 30, 2007, 07:31 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EvoIXMR
wheelgap - lets chat - We have a deal. I like what you are doing, man. Thats nuts....I may be in council bluffs in Sep or can meet you there.

I am doing the same, but less aggresively.
Sounds good. Just PM me when you have a date nailed down, and let me know if there's anything else you need. I'm only about 20min from CB, so you can come on over and do some shopping in my garage.
Old Aug 30, 2007, 07:50 AM
Evolved Member

Wheelgap - PM sent (unelss you saw it already) I will need center console as well, perhaps. Don't care for sprayer, that stuff is off the car already!

Is your car a RS?