Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Shift boot/console change

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2007, 12:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shift boot/console change

I have been looking around the forums but I cant seem to find out if this can be done.

I have a 5-speed. I am looking to change the console which is the same as the shift boot to the 6-speed boot/console. I really dont like the grey colored ring around the shifter and would rather have it look like the MR boot + console. Does Mitsubishi sell this part? If yes, what is the part # and how much is the cost?

Thanks for the help in advance.
Old Aug 30, 2007, 12:58 AM
Evolved Member

i'm sure the dealer could order you the part.

i'm not sure about the part number or price, but just stop by the dealer and ask the guy at the parts counter. when i still had my viii i was thinking of getting the fake carbon fiber console inlay, so i just asked and they looked it up in the book for me.
Old Aug 30, 2007, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by MondoBongo
i'm sure the dealer could order you the part.

i'm not sure about the part number or price, but just stop by the dealer and ask the guy at the parts counter. when i still had my viii i was thinking of getting the fake carbon fiber console inlay, so i just asked and they looked it up in the book for me.
Ok great. I will go to the dealer today!