Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

What would you do?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2007, 07:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sikrsix
^^ If you never received the gauges shouldnt you be putting in the claim for a package that didnt show? Not the shipper or the guy waiting in estonia? To the OP did you insure your package? I know they usually come with like a minimum $100 insured on the package but did you add extra insurance?
I did, they knew, they came by a couple days later to check in with me. The shipper is the one who purchased the insurance, the way it works is they go through him, they come by to talk to me and get my story down, they did I signed it and that was that.

That claim was put in a LONG time ago.

Scorke
Old Sep 5, 2007, 09:51 PM
Evolving Member

Thats right the claim was a long time ago, and I stated that they gave me 100 bucks. Ando DEMANDED 850 bucks from me, If need be I will post the entire damn conversation on here. Ando, I am in the military. I was deployed where internet access is almost not available. I had a limited amount of time to use the internet per week. Thats just the way it goes. I will not get into details about that. I did my part. I sent the damn gauges. and I sold them for a retarded deal. I think you guys are up to no good. Why didnt the other box on your damn doorstep get stolen Sam? ... I will post Ando's demands. Not only that but when he was demanding he was telling me how he never wanted the gauges. He BEGGED me for the gauges..
anyways we will get this straightened out one way or another.
Old Sep 5, 2007, 09:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by scorke
I did, they knew, they came by a couple days later to check in with me. The shipper is the one who purchased the insurance, the way it works is they go through him, they come by to talk to me and get my story down, they did I signed it and that was that.

That claim was put in a LONG time ago.

Scorke
Guess you did your part then. The OP should have insured it for what the contents were worth. I always insure it for more. That way I dont get screwed and neither does the buyer. Its hard to tell who is being dishonest in this one. But if you had 2 boxes on your porch why would someone just steal 1? Maybe this dilema wouldnt be happening if you wouldve just shipped them right to estonia.
Old Sep 5, 2007, 10:09 PM
Evolving Member

You're right it wouldnt have.

hope you get it right- you will refund me 800 USD?
If so- ok.
If anything different - less- just won`t do. Sorry. <------- anything less just wont do...
I`ve lost my money, - Moneygram costed me almost 40USD., in addition the sensor.
This 800 USD is the amount- UPS is owing. Not my fault, they lost it and I`m not adding any money to get the gauges. I`ve already paid for some sensor to HPF.

Will you send me money by wire?

Let me know,
best regards,
ando

And you know what. My rep is good. I am not out to screw anyone over. Thats not how I am. and I wont fight this situation any longer. Im done with it.

Last edited by DsmAwdTurbo; Sep 5, 2007 at 10:14 PM.
Old Sep 5, 2007, 10:12 PM
Evolving Member

Ups also told me, Give us the value of the products and we will pay retail back, well they gave me 100 bucks and said thats all they are going to give. The whole situation is jacked up anyways. He demanded the 800 or whatever for a while until i talked sense into him. He automatically threatened legal action through "INTERPOL" right away, saying 800 bucks is what you owe me etc etc. Im just done with this. I dont believe that the gauges got stolen. I have no reason not to send them, and I DO have the rcpts etc.
Old Sep 6, 2007, 05:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You are fine, forget him and go about you business honestly
Old Sep 6, 2007, 01:52 PM

Anthony,
the 800usd- was my 1st reaction- emotions, we had reasonable talk later, correct?
Why all this avoiding etc?
Anyways, to my mind you`re crook and I`ll go to police tomorrow,
your haev your opinion, I have mine,
let the law do the justice, I know, this is slow, but this is the only way to act.
Remember- I have sent the money and have still nothing
all the best,
ando
Old Sep 6, 2007, 02:05 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 233 Likes on 159 Posts
If it WAS shipped and never received, then its UPS's fault not the sender. UPS does not leave a package at a door without a signature. Sender is not at fault at all unless he told you they were insured when they were not. If they were, and UPS is at fault then they should get you your money. But if there is a tracking # and it says they were delivered which would mean a signature than UPS is not at fault the signer is. Follow me?

Last edited by V.8MR; Sep 6, 2007 at 02:16 PM.
Old Sep 6, 2007, 02:15 PM
EvoM Guru

typically if no one is home when they are delivered they leave a note. On the note it says sign here if you would like us to drop them off at your door. If the person signed that sheet and UPS dropped them off at the door and then they were stolen then the signer is at fault for not being there to get them. But again they will not leave a package at your door with out a signature that basically takes all liability away from them. Ando might have to suck it up because the sender did nothing wrong. If UPS screwed up or you contact here in the states screwed up than how can you demand anything from the sender???? Stupid.
Old Sep 6, 2007, 02:32 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Ando
Anthony,
the 800usd- was my 1st reaction- emotions, we had reasonable talk later, correct?
Why all this avoiding etc?
Anyways, to my mind you`re crook and I`ll go to police tomorrow,
your haev your opinion, I have mine,
let the law do the justice, I know, this is slow, but this is the only way to act

HUH? He has proof that it has been sent where YOU ASKED to be sent and you're calling him crook? You my friend, are doing too much crack.
From what I see, YOU are the crook for threatening him.

Anthony, just post your proof where he asked you to send the gauges and the proof that it has been recieved to the address where HE ASKED TO SEND. From what I hear, you've done nothing wrong.
Good luck

Ray
Old Sep 6, 2007, 02:41 PM

Akisan,
thanks, I`ll be delighted to see the proof of receiving the goods,
guess, you did not follow the thread thoroughly..
Basic info- goods were sent,
goods never received. Payment sent and received well.
ando
Old Sep 6, 2007, 02:46 PM
EvoM Guru

Originally Posted by Ando
Akisan,
thanks, I`ll be delighted to see the proof of receiving the goods,
guess, you did not follow the thread thoroughly..
Basic info- goods were sent,
goods never received. Payment sent and received well.
ando
Then its UPS's issue not the sender. He is not liable and you are wasting you resources to try and purse legal action.
Old Sep 6, 2007, 03:22 PM
Evolving Member

I stated earlier that UPS did do an investigation.... They stated that the box was delivered but since the recipient is stating that they did not actually receive the package that they(UPS) are at fault. Ups grated 100$ for lost goods... That was all. They wanted me to give them proof of what the goods were worth and then said that 100 bucks is all they will offer. Ando maybe you should think of it like this too. I sent you the gauges.. So I dont care what you think about that..."You paid money, and never rcvd gauges". I rcvd money and SENT gauges.. I no longer have gauges.....
and the whole demanding of the 800 bucks being an emotional thing... You are 35 years old bro.... You don't go demanding crap like that and expect me to not think you are trying to scam money out of me. I will bring this whole thing up with my legal dept tomorrow morning and Ill follow suit.
Old Sep 6, 2007, 05:00 PM
Evolved Member

I know for a fact that those gauges went out to your buddy. I think you are trying to pull a scam. for the fact you have no seller rating. If your buddy Sam has sold things to you why do you not have a seller rating for all the stuff you have bought off here and why do you only have 3 post for all the help you have got on here and how great your evo runs??????? For anyone on here if they would have got ripped off they would have made a big deal about it along time ago...... We should all know we see them all the time. I know for a fact Anthony is not tring to scam you or take your money he gave you a great deal and you are the one trying to scam him. Also Ando I like how you joined in Oct and that is when you got sold the gauges that my friend has scam all over it.......

P.S I was the one checking Anthony's PM's while he was gone

Why would I lie about it I have a seller rating of 30
Old Sep 6, 2007, 05:10 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dustin03
I know for a fact that those gauges went out to your buddy. I think you are trying to pull a scam. for the fact you have no seller rating. If your buddy Sam has sold things to you why do you not have a seller rating for all the stuff you have bought off here and why do you only have 3 post for all the help you have got on here and how great your evo runs??????? For anyone on here if they would have got ripped off they would have made a big deal about it along time ago...... We should all know we see them all the time. I know for a fact Anthony is not tring to scam you or take your money he gave you a great deal and you are the one trying to scam him. Also Ando I like how you joined in Oct and that is when you got sold the gauges that my friend has scam all over it.......

P.S I was the one checking Anthony's PM's while he was gone

Why would I lie about it I have a seller rating of 30

Dude there was and or is no scam. If there was a scam one of us would be using a nice set of Defi's right now. He bought over 3k thousand dollars worth of parts from me, he sent me the money before seeing half of them, took my word and gave me money and time to send them to him.

Ando is a straight up guy, he might come off as a little confused but that is only becauser he is from estonia and english is not his first language.

A lot of transactions I have done havent been recorded on my seller rating, if I was worried about it I would get them to post up....

Scorke