Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

The 2002 New York Auto Show

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2002, 12:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
damn that g35 is sweet. It almost looks exactly like the last gen 300zx ...posted this in another thread by accident
Old Mar 31, 2002, 12:26 PM
Evolving Member

Its is, but it's the coupe version. The 4 door is available now 260HP auto 5 speed only. The coupe will be here in August, with a 6speed manual and same engine (and as you can see similar body to the new Z) but a few more horses....275. It should haul ***...can't wait for 0-60 and 1/4 mile stats. They claim it starts under $30,000 too.

The performance car world is going to get pretty crazy....
Old Apr 1, 2002, 09:22 AM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by evo_dan
Mitsubishi Canada has said it will carry the same lineup as the U.S. This was a long time ago and they haven't said otherwise since, so I don't think anything has changed. Looks like it will come.
Don't know if Mitsu said the EVO was coming to Canada a long time ago. All I know is that they are presently saying that it is not coming...

http://www.mitsubishicars.com/canada...se-english.cfm

If this is true, this would make Canada probably the only civilized country in the world on which you cannot legally register an EVO for road duty. Doesn't help that we don't have any registered importers either.
Old Apr 1, 2002, 10:09 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Billy

]

If this is true, this would make Canada probably the only civilized country in the world on which you cannot legally register an EVO for road duty.
Or buy and drink Red Bull. According to the Canadian Vehicle Registrar, you will be able to import the Evo from the U.S. Still, it's more hassle to do then I want.
Old Apr 1, 2002, 10:19 AM
Evolved Member

Billy, can you double check that link. I can't seem to find what you're talking about. Maybe just copy paste the info.