Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Talking about the Evo in SRT8 forum

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2007, 08:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In my entire life I never believed that I would own a car that so many retards under 20 years old would own. I can wait for the day untill all Loosers that own EVOs will crash or have the banks repo them. Because of idiots and loosers like you all my rates are high on the Evo and all people laugh at us. F***K every single one of you loosers. How much dumber will people on here get. SRT-8 is a slow piece of S***T which is only quick to 60 mph. I have friends that own the Jeep and sad to say even they admitt that it was a mistake that they made by buying it. I seen a race between the Jeep SRT-8 and stock Evo from 60MPH roll. The Evo killed him every time. As far as for the moran posting on here with the 374 WHP or so Evo, why would you care to race that slow SRT-8. I guarantee even with an idiot like you driving, you should take him by 1/2 mile from a roll.
Old Oct 13, 2007, 08:47 PM
Admin Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ya, great. No wonder why I close so many of these threads.

//////