Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Help Installing HALLMAN EVO RX MBC KIT

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2007, 03:37 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help Installing HALLMAN EVO RX MBC KIT

Ok guys so my MBC just came in. I was looking for a way to run the hose through the firewall for the cockpit controller and couldnt find a place. So me and a friend came to the conclusion that we would have to drill one ourselves. I was thinkin maybe where the throttle body cable goes through the firewall. Any help would be appriciated or info on how you did yours/ran your cable. Thanks
Old Oct 19, 2007, 04:03 PM
Evolving Member

I drilled mine next to the brake booster. I will post some picks for you. But, where you drill will depend on where you place the boost knob.
Old Oct 19, 2007, 04:07 PM
Evolved Member

if you don't mind running a long hose, there's a rubber grommit on the passenger side just behind the box that you can run it thru. Just push the grommit out.
Old Oct 19, 2007, 04:17 PM
Evolved Member

i'm planning on getting the same boost controller and i was gonna route the hose the same place i routed the power cable for my amp. behind the driver side headlight and through the rubber grommet by the wheel well.
Old Oct 19, 2007, 04:22 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SiCKlEyWiKeD
if you don't mind running a long hose, there's a rubber grommit on the passenger side just behind the box that you can run it thru. Just push the grommit out.
Unfortunately, the hose kit that adjusts the boost controller can only take slight curve-bends otherwise it won't turn.
Old Oct 19, 2007, 04:34 PM
Evolving Member

Here are some pics of my install.
Attached Thumbnails Help Installing HALLMAN EVO RX MBC KIT-picture-001.jpg   Help Installing HALLMAN EVO RX MBC KIT-picture-004.jpg   Help Installing HALLMAN EVO RX MBC KIT-picture-002.jpg   Help Installing HALLMAN EVO RX MBC KIT-picture-006.jpg