Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

No 02 Dump in the market?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2008 | 05:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
in for pics/dyno numbers
Old Apr 2, 2008 | 05:21 PM
Former Sponsor

It is a Very, very slight amount of air. That wastegate puck will not close completely; anyone knows that. We will be testing our 3 designs in the next 2 days to see which one makes the most power. My first impressions are that the turbo has absolutely No-Lag with the Dump installed, Turbo Spools incredibly quick. I had wanted to wait to go public until we were finished with our R&D but the shouts for this part made it impossible to keep this quite any longer. Hard Data will accompany our results. We want to produce a quality product that is based on performance not to make a quick buck, when we are completley satisfied with our results we will have these available for sale. Hopefully that will happen by early next week.
You just cant imagine how fast the Turbo Spools now, 1st thru 3rd gear now is nothing but a blur when shifting gears. This product will change the dynamics of the car completly, and it is not noticeable until you build overboost, so driving around town you will not hear nor notice this part. I'll have some more updates this evening.
Old Apr 2, 2008 | 08:21 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks, Q, for posting that up about the WG puck. My statement made it appear that we had some large amount flowing from the dump tube. My mistake. As Q states above, at idle, it is a very faint amount due to the puck not completely closing. Enough to make it sound like it has a very minor exhuast leak. Q put his hand down there to figure out the sound he heard and discovered how cool the air was. There is no design flaw. Of course, there will always be those critics though. We are pleased with our R&D thus far. Q already has his base line #s, and as mentioned above, he will be getting the #s on the 3 designs to see what works the best. We will be certain to keep everyone posted.

Look folks, this isn't our first dance. We are a full fabrication shop that builds many other things, as well as being a manufacturer of some Internationally patented products that are sold all over the world. We don't release any poor quality products. If the design was less than very high quality, I would not allow it as the owner of the company. We will let the product and #s speak for themselves soon. Everything is being documented and will be accompanied by pictures and some video of some sort.

Todd B.
No Limit Industries
Old Apr 2, 2008 | 08:40 PM
Evolved Member

wow bump for pics and availability! i want one!
Old Apr 2, 2008 | 08:46 PM
Evolving Member

very interested to see pics and results
Old Apr 2, 2008 | 09:38 PM
Evolving Member

We will keep everyone updated as we have new information. We will probably start a new thread on our piece, since this thread is already so lengthy. We have heard your requests and are making this a top priority to bring it to market as quickly as possible. We will not sacrifice quality just to get out there. What you will receive will be a very high quality unit for a nice price. Thanks for all of your interest. Feel free to call and talk and ask questions.

Todd B.
No Limit Industries
www.nolimitindustries.com (currently under the knife for a makeover)
205-259-3145
Old Apr 3, 2008 | 12:27 AM
Evolved Member

i want this
Old Apr 3, 2008 | 06:36 AM
Evolved Member

I'm so glad I didn't order an O2 housing yet.

This is exciting. Any time now, yes?
Old Apr 3, 2008 | 06:54 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Burklow
I'm so glad I didn't order an O2 housing yet.

This is exciting. Any time now, yes?
Our goal right now is to start marketing the final design to the public this next Monday (4/7/08). We will keep everyone updated.

Todd B.
Old Apr 3, 2008 | 12:02 PM
Evolved Member

I'm going to have an update for this thread this afternoon! We're ready to release a 3" tubular stainless steel external dump o2 housing!! We've got several made and tested on local cars. Truly an amazing piece. Stay tuned soon....
Old Apr 3, 2008 | 12:08 PM
Evolved Member

Old Apr 3, 2008 | 01:01 PM
Former Vendor

nothing like some good ole competition.
Old Apr 3, 2008 | 01:19 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Chris@JNZtuning
I'm going to have an update for this thread this afternoon! We're ready to release a 3" tubular stainless steel external dump o2 housing!! We've got several made and tested on local cars. Truly an amazing piece. Stay tuned soon....
Thats good news Chris. We have put this part on the back burner while we get the rest of our new facility set up.
Old Apr 3, 2008 | 01:37 PM
Evolved Member

Some quick sneak peak pics. These were taken before the piece was completed....

An o2 bung was added after the pics were taken as well as a "seat" for the OEM donut gasket. ...you can see that in the 3rd pic (recirc dump tube).

All of these products are manufactured in house by JMF and can be purchased through us. I'll throw up more details soon as well as pics of the final product. Pre-orders can be put in if you're interested. Expect shipment in roughly 2 weeks. Contact me directly for details.
Old Apr 3, 2008 | 01:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by nolimitind
nothing like some good ole competition.
todd im still waiting on yours bud

Quick Reply: No 02 Dump in the market?