Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

No 02 Dump in the market?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2008 | 02:08 PM
Former Vendor

Ours is very similar but different. Single piece stainless in ours instead of cut pieces. Not to mention a few other small differences. We will have ours very soon. We knew this would happen, but hey, we will let the products speak for themselves. Nice piece, JNZ.
Old Apr 3, 2008 | 02:26 PM
Evolved Member

JNZ, that looks great! Any idea on the price? Any dyno tests yet? I'd love to buy one!
Old Apr 3, 2008 | 02:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MitsuJDM
JNZ, that looks great! Any idea on the price? Any dyno tests yet? I'd love to buy one!
Intro pricing will be $325. No dyno test as of yet but the butt dyno says spool time has been reduced even further as well as some power increase.
Old Apr 3, 2008 | 02:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Chris@JNZtuning
Intro pricing will be $325. No dyno test as of yet but the butt dyno says spool time has been reduced even further as well as some power increase.
Ok, then just disregaurd my PM.... Release date?
Old Apr 3, 2008 | 02:39 PM
Evolved Member

Ok, then just disregaurd my PM.... Release date?
They will be ready to ship in 2 weeks.
Old Apr 3, 2008 | 03:10 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Chris@JNZtuning
There ya have it. That will be the major difference between ours and JNZs...price. The same quality components at a great price. We will have hard #s this evening and just we had mentioned earlier the turbo spools up much quicker with our system and we'll see the power gains later this evening.

Again, great work JNZ. I guess the two of us are giving the forum members what they've been asking for. More people making this will open different avenues.
Old Apr 3, 2008 | 03:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by nolimitind
There ya have it. That will be the major difference between ours and JNZs...price. The same quality components at a great price. We will have hard #s this evening and just we had mentioned earlier the turbo spools up much quicker with our system and we'll see the power gains later this evening.

Again, great work JNZ. I guess the two of us are giving the forum members what they've been asking for. More people making this will open different avenues.
When are ready to ship and what's the price? JNZ is much closer to me meaning cheaper shipping and I'd get it much faster... so it'll be a toss up between you two depending on price and your release date.

Dyno tests this evening? Make sure you hold to that promise
Old Apr 3, 2008 | 03:48 PM
Former Vendor

When are ready to ship and what's the price? JNZ is much closer to me meaning cheaper shipping and I'd get it much faster... so it'll be a toss up between you two depending on price and your release date.

Dyno tests this evening? Make sure you hold to that promise
Obviously, we would like to release ours prior to JNZ, which ours will more than likely be next week. But, I refuse to send out an inferior product. So, if it takes a little more time to perfect it, then we will have to take the necessary time. We are so deep in the development of this that I can't imagine it taking much more time though.

The Evo MR was on the way to get the #s about 30 minutes ago. Maybe Q can get on here later and give you members a little info. We are interntionally holding some of our info until we are ready to release these to the public.

On the shipping side, I can't imagine the cost to ship this item to be very much to you. We already ship a nice volume with UPS so get a good discount, which is passed along to all NLI customers. We are pleased with what we have developed thus far and the #s should support our design.

Todd B.
NLI
Old Apr 3, 2008 | 08:22 PM
Evolved Member

Bump for Dyno Sheets
Old Apr 3, 2008 | 08:35 PM
Former Sponsor

Our Team tested our First Prototype this evening, it went as expected. Unfortunately time ran out and we were only able to get prototype #1 fully evalutated, Tomorrow we will be testing Prototype #2 and hopefully will even get to our 3rd Prototype. When we have all our data we will come out with our full results. Stay Tuned with our findings tomorrow.

We are determined to offer our products that fit with the factory Lower Intercooler pipes , so that everyone will be able to utilize this part. More Importantly our design will be able to use the Supporting bracket for the Turbo and the Exhaust Manifold, this is a very important feature to help keep the turbo and manifold weight's supported. The factory Tab on the OEM piece will also be in the exact same position on our design. We want everyone that runs an aftermarket Exhaust manifold to have that support needed to keep these pieces from cracking(which is prevalent when aftermarket O2 housing Without the supprt bracket Tab was Not designed into the piece).

Our Team will not be satisified until we can show the public what you can expect from this part. Our developement has been on-going now for the past 2 months and we are very close to a production piece, our goal is to have our manufacturing up and running by early next week, so that we can ship these to you within the next 7-10 days. However; we want to offer the best part available at the best price, we strive for nothing less. Stay Tuned for full results tomorrow...Any and all questions just shoot me a note, either PM or Email.

Thanks for the huge amount interest in our Products.

Last edited by Q@EvoPowerMods; Apr 3, 2008 at 08:37 PM.
Old Apr 3, 2008 | 08:55 PM
Former Vendor

Well said, Q.

I gotta get some sleep now.
Old Apr 3, 2008 | 09:20 PM
Evolving Member

wow this is very interesting. always wanted a o2 dump. sound so bad ***.
Old Apr 5, 2008 | 03:03 AM
Evolving Member

Any updates on these?
Old Apr 5, 2008 | 09:36 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by gtfour43
Any updates on these?
Due to severe thunderstorms/tornados in our area yesterday afternoon and last night, our hp/tq gains testing was postponed until later this weekend. We will have more updates Monday. All of our testing is going well and we should have our final design very soon.

Last edited by nolimitind; Apr 5, 2008 at 09:40 AM.
Old Apr 5, 2008 | 10:57 AM
EvoM Guru

Originally Posted by Street Tuners

We are determined to offer our products that fit with the factory Lower Intercooler pipes , so that everyone will be able to utilize this part. More Importantly our design will be able to use the Supporting bracket for the Turbo and the Exhaust Manifold, this is a very important feature to help keep the turbo and manifold weight's supported. The factory Tab on the OEM piece will also be in the exact same position on our design. We want everyone that runs an aftermarket Exhaust manifold to have that support needed to keep these pieces from cracking(which is prevalent when aftermarket O2 housing Without the supprt bracket Tab was Not designed into the piece).

Sounds like a top quality engineering effort.

Quick question: Would there be any problem with attaching a resonator to the dump tube to keep the sound levels semi moderate when the WG opens? Maybe I'd just have to weld some sort of support bracked onto the dump tube?

Quick Reply: No 02 Dump in the market?