Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

No 02 Dump in the market?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2008 | 11:22 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by shunderwunder
I got one cause I want to squeeze every last bit out of my stock turbo without using race gas or meth. When you add up the cost of all the other mods I've done, the extra $200 doesn't hurt that bad. I've made worse decisions. Hell I paid $180 for an empty box last week
You're being overcharged for that empty box. I'll send you one for $100 plus actual shipping. PM me for my paypal address.
Old Apr 5, 2008 | 12:49 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not again. I bought a flywheel from someone & the box was ripped down the side & the flywheel was missing. The postage on the box was $32 so I know it was in the box when USPS got it, but not when I got it.
Old Apr 7, 2008 | 11:33 AM
Evolved Member

nolimitind, any updates?
Old Apr 7, 2008 | 12:28 PM
Former Sponsor

Our Very positive results will be updated this evening....stay tuned...
Old Apr 7, 2008 | 03:57 PM
Evolved Member

i cant wait
Old Apr 7, 2008 | 06:23 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by justa4banger
i cant wait

We are stoked about the enthusiasm following our O2 Dump R&D.

To update our progress without giving too much away.

Thursday we tested our 1st Prototype #1. While we saw gains, we weren’t totally satisfied with the results. So we went in a different direction with our design; as our team believes that the O2 Dump has the potential to show big gains for an Evo. With that said; knowing our results, we shelved our Prototype #2 (as it was a similar design to #1) and went on to design and fabricate Prototype #3. Our team put this Prototype#3 together in 2 days and our team tested it last night. As I said earlier we went in a different direction and it paid off. I'll hold off on the actual numbers for security reasons; however our latest Prototype #3 - O2 Dump showed gains that would satisfy most buyers when compared to most other bolt-ons. We are still developing the part, for we know we are headed in the right direction. We think there is even more power to be had, and with a little more R&D we will realize the power that we think is there waiting to be unleashed; with our O2 Dump.

We could right now put this product out there for purchase and it would sale -as is- for the gains are noteworthy for a bolt-on mod. However our team wants to be upfront and totally honest. We are trying to get all the power this Part can produce. We feel the potential for gains with the O2 Dump are substantial. With our extensive R&D we now understand in which design/direction that power is made with this part. With that said we are designing Prototype #4, and we will test it out hopefully this week sometime. We are thinking our next round will most likely be our final prototype and will be very close in look and feel to our manufactured product.

We have decided to be upfront/honest and hold off producing our O2 Dump until we are satisfied that our team was able to get all it could in the way of power gains and across the board beneficial parameters such as spool up, flow volume, and a wide power curve as opposed to just in one smallish spot in the rev zone. We are taking that as well as other issues into account with our Design.

Stay Tuned our goal is to have this part available for purchase in the next week or 2 at the most. We want to give you the best parts available as we are determined to offer the best O2 Dump and I might add at the best price with complete 100% satisfaction from the buyer.

Last edited by Q@EvoPowerMods; Apr 7, 2008 at 06:28 PM.
Old Apr 7, 2008 | 06:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
any numbers ? not even a slight hint ? it wont hurt to put some up. News sounds good so far though. Cant wait till the final version is released.
Old Apr 8, 2008 | 12:51 AM
Evolved Member

mayb 10hp???15????
Old Apr 8, 2008 | 08:16 AM
Former Sponsor

Yes....
Old Apr 8, 2008 | 11:09 PM
Evolved Member

any updates
Old Apr 9, 2008 | 07:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
will this item work on any kind of lower IC? please upload pics of the final product when it gets done.
Old Apr 9, 2008 | 09:31 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Chris@JNZtuning

This piece looks great..
Old Apr 9, 2008 | 10:31 AM
Evolved Member

looks very nice. what metal was used?
Old Apr 9, 2008 | 10:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Street Tuners
We are stoked about the enthusiasm following our O2 Dump R&D.

To update our progress without giving too much away.

Thursday we tested our 1st Prototype #1. While we saw gains, we weren’t totally satisfied with the results. So we went in a different direction with our design; as our team believes that the O2 Dump has the potential to show big gains for an Evo. With that said; knowing our results, we shelved our Prototype #2 (as it was a similar design to #1) and went on to design and fabricate Prototype #3.
Originally Posted by Street Tuners
Our team put this Prototype#3 together in 2 days and our team tested it last night. As I said earlier we went in a different direction and it paid off. I'll hold off on the actual numbers for security reasons; however our latest Prototype #3 - O2 Dump showed gains that would satisfy most buyers when compared to most other bolt-ons. We are still developing the part, for we know we are headed in the right direction. We think there is even more power to be had, and with a little more R&D we will realize the power that we think is there waiting to be unleashed; with our O2 Dump.

We could right now put this product out there for purchase and it would sale -as is- for the gains are noteworthy for a bolt-on mod. However our team wants to be upfront and totally honest. We are trying to get all the power this Part can produce. We feel the potential for gains with the O2 Dump are substantial. With our extensive R&D we now understand in which design/direction that power is made with this part. With that said we are designing Prototype #4, and we will test it out hopefully this week sometime. We are thinking our next round will most likely be our final prototype and will be very close in look and feel to our manufactured product.

We have decided to be upfront/honest and hold off producing our O2 Dump until we are satisfied that our team was able to get all it could in the way of power gains and across the board beneficial parameters such as spool up, flow volume, and a wide power curve as opposed to just in one smallish spot in the rev zone. We are taking that as well as other issues into account with our Design.
I am puzzled. These O2 housings are not complex in terms of engineering or design, and have been around forever in other 4g63 applications. You can buy them for a 1G for $45 on E-Bay. Could you enlighten us as to the differences among prototypes 1-4, and tell us what exactly caused you to reject prototypes 1-3?
Old Apr 9, 2008 | 10:39 AM
Evolved Member

I'm still waiting on some dyno numbers!!!! No way am I going to purchase anything that people haven't used and showed before and after gains or losses...

............ I'm still waiting.............
::::waits plenty:::::::

Quick Reply: No 02 Dump in the market?