Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Man i always have problems sigh...

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2007, 06:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Man i always have problems sigh...

First boost creep now these:

P0069 MAF mechanical Fault

P0507 - Idle speed higher/lower then expected < i lowered my idle today after i found out what this code was because i had raised it a bit after the cam install so im sure thats why its throwing that code its sitting at 800 now instead of 1100rpms

P0462 - Fuel level unit sending condition.........
The book said that it ment low circut on the fuel pump ............ wtf i had this lol
Old Oct 30, 2007, 06:53 PM
Evolved Member

Dang and I am fed up of clearing my P0420 every week. Looks like you need to do some tweeking
Old Oct 30, 2007, 06:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well the whole swap to a 9 probably confused the car a bit...
Old Oct 30, 2007, 08:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah your swap is kinda the test subject as it does not seem many have performed the swap.Would running a stand alone unit help your car?
Old Oct 31, 2007, 06:24 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JDMCT9MR
Yeah your swap is kinda the test subject as it does not seem many have performed the swap.Would running a stand alone unit help your car?
would probably help most of the codes yes, the Idle is fixed, but the p0069 is from my Maf sensor, and eitherr A its messed up or B the harness is messed up and its glitching so I'll end up needing to geet ride of the maf sensor sooner or later. before it desides to jump into limp mode. and the fuel sending crap i have no idea

The only thing is the car should be freaking out about any of these unless something is actually going out, I changed Everything that needed to be replaced all the sensor etc are brand new. To add i had to solder the maf connections because this harness was cut so that could be my issue as far as the maf sensor goes, And i might have a good idea as to why the fuel sending unit says its low circuit

Last edited by kaonashi; Oct 31, 2007 at 06:28 AM.