Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Winged Warrior IV. Speed Challenge and Carshow '08

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2007, 09:08 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Gates open for public at 9AM, Green flag drops at 10AM. (Tech at track Friday night).

Carshow peeps got their trophies at 3PM?

Racers finished at 4:30, their trophies were handed out at 5PM. We fixed the bottle neck "Hurry up and wait" stuff we were plauged with at WWII (Anderson Airport),so it is fast paced and smooth sailing from here on out!!
Old Nov 20, 2007, 09:43 AM
Evolved Member

Here was a "Playing card" which never came to pass, they were cool. Not my doing, but anyway, thought I would share.

Old Nov 20, 2007, 06:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I definitely have to try to make it out to this event....now I have vacation time!
Old Nov 20, 2007, 06:53 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
sweet hector we can roll together.
Old Nov 21, 2007, 04:05 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LoCo4
I definitely have to try to make it out to this event....now I have vacation time!
I will give you a Dr.'s excuse for work. You better make the next one. Watch for convoy threads forming early next year.

Last edited by smokedmustang; Nov 21, 2007 at 04:23 AM.
Old Nov 21, 2007, 10:15 PM
Evolved Member

LOL....don't worry. I will request the time off early.
Originally Posted by smokedmustang
I will give you a Dr.'s excuse for work. You better make the next one. Watch for convoy threads forming early next year.
Old Nov 28, 2007, 04:21 AM
Evolved Member

Date is Mothers Day weekend again!! Saturday, with Friday Tech. We will have the website up real soon with more info! Might toss in a "fun event" on Friday night under the lights as well..........again, more to follow soon.

Will add timed/trophied slalom in the event, and have some more "tweaks" on tires, and some other stuff. Add AWD class? Add TOP GUN class? Still beating our heads together, should have final rules/changes up real soon. Just thought I would share at least this info for now! Don't want to change alot, just make it CLOSE competition, and hella fun!
Old Nov 28, 2007, 06:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
Count us in, already marked it on our calendar. When is the sign up getting started? No Putnam?
Old Nov 28, 2007, 06:53 AM
Evolved Member

Love the playing cards. Nice. Got an extra one of Trevor's car? Would really like to get one.
Old Nov 28, 2007, 11:08 AM
Evolved Member

Putnam was there if we got a different date. Got those plans on the shelf till WWV. Registration will open up beginning of the year, and you guys can stay and watch "bump day" at the Indy 500 the day after if you want.............or go and look for more Indiana "Butterflies" again! LOL. I never got any cards, just have a couple "saved" on my computer. That Matt guy (Who was behind the cards) left to Japan. I will see if I can get ahold of him and snake some copies. I will have to dethrone you this time Dave, need some new Buschur parts! LOL.
Old Nov 28, 2007, 11:19 AM
Evolved Member

I'll PROBABLY be driving my own car this time, might be easy to dethrone me without Putnam being in the mix.....put Putnam back in though and maybe I can do a little something.
Old Nov 28, 2007, 11:38 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
I'll PROBABLY be driving my own car this time, might be easy to dethrone me without Putnam being in the mix.....put Putnam back in though and maybe I can do a little something.
We will see what we can come up with, May is awhile away yet. I am working with the track as we speak to throw us in the oval Friday night, after we tech, to do some "Wet figure 8" timed runs under the lights! One car at a time, not demo-derby style,like a modified skidpad. Have a meeting with them in 2 weeks, would be fun to do, and I hope I can twist enough arms to let them let us do it!

So we have more events, more trophies (I am going to get nicer ones then last time), GUARENTEED more fun, more for the kids.
Old Nov 28, 2007, 11:40 AM
Evolved Member

I thought the trophies were kick *** last time, not sure how you are going do better.
Old Nov 28, 2007, 11:53 AM
Evolved Member

Thanks Dave, I got to see some more samples, there are sweeter ones. but not by much!
Old Nov 28, 2007, 04:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
I may get a chance to pwne Dave Buschur suhweet.

I never got my trading card from WWII, but I was refunded all my money for the deposit. Thanks Doc.

Quick Reply: Winged Warrior IV. Speed Challenge and Carshow '08